The women picks me up and pulls me off of Garroth. She puts me in a wheelchair that was next to Garroth's bed.

"Bye... I love you..." Garroth says. The woman starts pushing me out of the room.

I didn't know why I didn't say anything back to him. I didn't even know how I felt anymore. I felt confused.

Why did I feel so disturbed when I kissed him..? Why did it make me feel so sick..?

I started to feel dizzy as I was getting pushed on a wheelchair down a hallway. I felt terrified and confused and depressed.

Garroth's last word to me was... I love you... And I just ignored him...

I love you too, Garroth. I love you so much~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys. Sorry for the wait.

I haven't been in the best mood lately, which made me turn away from all responsibility. But I'm okay now, so here's the chapter 😊

I met Shane Dawson yesterday, so that made me feel pretty good 😁

Anyway, if I havent replied to anything you guys said in the comments or on my message board, I'm sorry. But just know that I read everything you guys say.

And please don't post rude comments towards me or anyone else. I'm so tired of reading those types of things.

I'm (sadly) sensitive as hell, and a comment telling me to die won't help me.

Positive vibes, people! Please! I could really use them right now 😩😊😁❤

Thank you for the support that has been here for a long while! As well as 135 followers! I love you people!

Peace!

💗✌😜✌💗