Chapter 9

Mark picked me up and spun me around. I kissed him and he let me down. We hung out on the beach for a couple hours before we returned back to the beach house. "Will you come stay in my room, Jonas 'moved out' since he is dating Addi, and I don't wanna be alone, I hear unfamiliar voices talking in the middle of the night." "Of course, go up to your room and change and I'll go to my room for a minute." "Okay" I said softly and walked a couple doors down to my room. I changed into some pajamas and then laid down. Soon enough, Mark barged through the door, dropping a bag, and jumped on the bed next to me. "What in the bag?" I asked. He smirked. He stood up and grabbed the bag and held it above the bed. "Close your eyes." I obeyed, and then heard stuff being dropped on the bed. "Open" I opened my eyes to see lots of candy boxes and drinks on the bed. I smiled and hugged him. I grabbed my laptop from my nightstand and turned on Netflix. We watched a movie, while eating a lot of junk food. Smiling, enjoying my life at this moment, I slowly fell asleep with Mark's arm around me.

Waking up, I saw Mark next to me looking at his phone. "Is everything okay?" I asked him. "Yeah," he said happily. "Okay imma get ready" I said standing up. He smiled at me. I hopped in the shower for about 10 min, got out and blow dried my hair and then threw it in a messy bun. I then proceeded to do my makeup and chose all adidas clothes. It was an adidas type of day.
{Okay Hailey... 😂}
I walked out of the restroom seeing Mark smirking. "What," I asked him smiling." "You're just so perfect." He said in response. "Aww I love you Markie" "I love you Vanessaaa" he said dragging out the a. "Let's go get breakfast" he said.

OKAY LISTEN I'M SO SORRY LIKE PLZ DON'T SHOOT ME THROUGH THE PHONE😭😭 NGL, I'VE HONESTLY BEEN THINKING A LOT ABOUT BOS AND TLG AND IVE BEEN NERVOUS....
But I will try to update again asap before the next 4 days (bos) and like I like am starting to break out a little on like my cheek and nose and its probably cuz I'm stressed and all but can someone tell me how to get rid of these stupid pimples before the next couple days 😭😭🙏🙏 if you do I will honestly probably love you forever. I'm so sorry this chapter is short but I'm listening to 5quad rn and that kinda inspired me to write rn so bye ily and thanks for 1.6k+ reads. I'm so happy 🤗❤😃💖💖 thxx sm and ily and anyways that's enough byeeee