Chapter 6

^^My babessss^^

Quick A/N:
Sorry this is gonna be a short filler chapter... but... ill update either tonight or tomorrow again to make up for it :)

Vanessa's Pov

"Can I come in?" I asked as I knocked on the door. "Do you have a knife or a gun?" She asked softly. "No, I'm not going to kill you" "Come in" she commanded, not knowing Jonas was with me. She stood up and hugged me "I'm sorry." She said. "Its okay, me and Jonas decided to take a break, and before you ask, no its not your fault. We decided it's for the best." I said smiling. "Thank you for not hating me" she hugged me. "You're welcome." I smiled. We left the room and decided to go to dinner. "Chick-fil-a!" Joey screamed, and everybody laughed. Loren nudged him playfully telling him to shut up. We walked down to chick fil a because it was a couple blocks away. "Are you tired of walking?" Mark asked. I nodded. "Hop on" he said squatting down. I jumped on his back and he carried me the rest of the way. Once we got there we all ordered and took our seats. The manager agreed to lock the doors to make sure no fans would enter.
Table Setup:
Loren Jacob
Mark Nathan
Me Mario

Joey Jovani
Jonas Addi
Ariel Hunter

Ari Brandon
Zach Mackenzie
Julian Maddie

After everybody got situated, I got a call from Maddie. "I'll be right back o said loud enough for Mark to hear and he nodded. I walked over to the other side of the restaurant
V- Vanessa M-Maddie

V-What's up?
M-Where is everybody at??
V- We are at Chick-fil-A, why?
M- I'm at your hotel.
V- Um okay I'll walk back over there be there in ten.
M- Ok bye
V- bye

I hung up and went back to the table. "I'm gonna walk back to the hotel, Maddie is here." "Really?" Nathan asked excitedly. "I'm coming with you!" He yelled about to jump out of his seat. "Umm... no.." I trailed off. "We are going to come back and I don't want to be walking by myself while y'all two are kissing behind me." I said. He sighed. "Fine" "Can I come?" Mark asked. "Sure." I agreed and I asked loren to order for me. "Of course, be careful girl." Loren said. " I will byeee" I yelled walking out of the door. The walk was about 10-15 min back to the hotel. "Ikindareallylikeyoubutidontwanttoruinourfriendship." Mark mumbled, and I gave him a confused look. He sighed, "look, Vanessa, I really like you and I wanted to keep it a secret but Everytime I look at you my heart breaks that I can't call you mine. I already know you don't want to date me, I mean you sorta just got out of a relationship. I know we are best friends and all but I want to date you so bad, I will almost do whatever it takes, Vanessa Daisy Grace, I love you." As soon as what he said processed in my mind, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

A/N heyy guysss what's uppp. So yeah this chapter sucks but I'll update later, sorry for the wait...
Plz go check out my new book "the other blonde" it's a loren beech fanfic but I hope y'all like it I'll update tonight or tomorrow. Love you

BTW... like 7 people have added this story to their reading list in the past couple days and I wanna say thank yaa. If you added my story to your reading list comment and I'll follow you :) even if u just read this and add it I'll still follow. Thanks love you