Chapter 2

Vanessa's pov

I woke up and looked around at the green walls and realized why I was in Jonas room. I look over next to me to see where Jonas was once laying. "Jonas" I called out. "Yeah" he tried to say. I got up and realized he was brushing his teeth. I told him once he was done to come over to my house with all of his stuff so we could get ready to leave. I gave him a hug and walked next door. When I put my hand on the doorknob I realized there was a note attached.

Vanessa,
I went to the store to pick up a few things. I should be home about 9. Don't leave until I get home please.
Love ya, Mom.

I pulled out my phone to see it was 8:45. "I woke up early" I thought to myself. I walked in and called my manager, Jessy. "Hello" Jesse said. "Hey girl I just wanted you to know I'm going on a vacation with Jonas Bridges and some of his friends for 2 months and if any tours or meet and greets want me to guest there, just call me and let me know." "Okay" He said "Be careful and have fun and don't do anything stupid." He added. I smiled and hung up. Jonas walked in through the door and helped me make sure I had everything. By that time it was 9:20 and I headed downstairs to check if my mom is home. "Hey momma" I yelled. "Hey daughter" She replied. "Will you be able to drop me and Jonas off at the airport at 1 plz." I asked. "Of course." She said. I jogged upstairs and asked Jonas what he wanted to do since we finished doing everything we needed to. "Starbucks?" He suggested. "To Starbucks!" I declared. "Lets go on our pennyboards." We both had ours with us since we planned to take them on vacation with us. Mine was a tyedye pink white and blue, while Jonas had a baby blue one. We skated 5 minutes to the nearest Starbucks and ordered, then decided to go to a small carnival that was in town. It looked like fun, and since it was in the beginning of the day, it wasn't full of people. That meant we go to ride almost every ride. While there, Jonas bought some some cotton candy and we went on the ferris wheel. It was okay but not as fun as I was hoping. I check my phone and the time read 11:24 I told Jonas and we pennyboard back home. "I'm hungry" Jonas complained. "We just ateeee" I responded "Still, let's order some pizza" I agreed so we called the pizza place and ordered two cheese pizzas. "Now what?" Jonas asked. "Jonas, I haven't said this but I've really wanted to thank you for everything. You helped me out whenever kids would pick on me in school and I was going through tough times, and I wanted to be well-known like you, you helped me out on every step of the way. Thank you." I said with tears falling down my cheeks."You've done so much; helping me, being there for me, and now taking me on a vacation." "Thats what bestfriends do." Jonas hugged me and winked. I laughed and he kissed me on the forehead as the doorbell rang. "You're very welcome Vanessa" he said getting up. As he walked out of the room I laid on my bed smiling at the ceiling, glad I have an amazing best friend.

^Vanessa's Room^

^Vanessa's Room^

Jonas brought the pizza into the kitchen and yelled for me. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed 3 slices and dr pepper, Jonas did the same. We walked over to the living room and turned on Netflix watching SpongeBob cause we are kids at heart. Finally it was 12:30. We grabbed all of our suitcases and headed to the car. Jonas looked at me and smiled and I may or may not have blushed a little. "OH MY GOD." I thought "I like Jonas..."

Jonas pov

We put our suitcases in the trunk of the car and sat in the back seat next to each other. I looked over at Vanessa. She looked beautiful. Not gonna lie, I have liked her for 3 months now but I guess she hasn't noticed. I smiled at her and she started blushing, which was a good sign. Soon, we arrived to the airport and got out with all of our luggage.

Vanessas pov

We arrived at the airport and headed over to where we had to go. My mom kissed my cheek and said goodbye. "Love you mom" "Love you too honey" My mom said then left. We started boarding the plane. Jonas planted his hand in mine, and our fingers intertwined. I looked at him and smiled and he did the same as we walked on to the plane.

A/N
Hey guysss I promised that I would make a longer chapter and I did.
860 words

Love youu 🌸💞✌