Chapter 7

I pulled away, and looked away blushing. When I heard screaming. I looked over and saw Maddie. "What was that?!" She yelled. "Shut up." I mumbled to her. She smirked. "Marnessa" she yelled. Mark walked over to where we were and said," Um... that's a terrible ship name. If anything it would be Vark." He smiled looking at me. I blushed and we decided to walk back to Chick Fil A. Mark moved his hand towards mine and grabbed it. I looked over and smiled, he did the same. All of a sudden I heard and click and turned around. I then see Maddie looking down at her smirking. She notices me and looks over and shows me. I blush and Mark did the same. When we arrived back, Nathan jumped out of the booth and ran towards Maddie engulfing her in a giant hug. He put his arm around her and she stood on her tippy-toes kissing him. Everyone awed. Just then, Mark kneeled down in front of me. "Vanessa, I love you, and I think it's obvious you feel the same. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said with a sweet smile. "Of course." I smiled. He stood up and hugged me while kissing my forehead. We walked over to the table and sat down. I turned to my right and saw Ariel giving me the death stare. We used to be really good friends until the incident.

Flashback
"Your new musically looks good!" I told Ariel. "What's that supposed to mean?"Ariel snapped. "Um... it means that I like how you did it, it was a compliment why are you acting like this? I asked annoyed. "Well I'm sorry people don't tell me my videos are 'nice.' I mean come on, I have 10 million followers and you say 'nice' I'm sorry that you only have 6million but you don't have to insult me." She rudely commented. "Whatever, bye Ariel, let me know when you are back to being the nice best friend I used to have and not the new snobby, now rich, annoying, letting fame get the best of me person." I yelled causing people to turn their heads.

End of flashback.

Ariel stood up and came by me. She bent down and whispered to me 'break Mark's heart and you'll be in the hospital.' "I would never unlike you." I snapped. By now everyone was looking at us. "Babe, calm down." Mark said trying to relax me. "Hey, I love you, no matter what happens."
I slid my phone, wallet, and bracelet
across the table to Loren.
Loren was the only person I told about what happened with Ariel because she never liked her anyway.
Ariel kneed me in the stomach, and I grabbed her leg causing her to fall and bang it against the ground. She got up and punched me in the face, so I tangled my hand in her hair and sat on her stomach punching her in the face and ribs. I rolled over and everything went black

"Is she gonna be okay?" I heard Loren ask. "Yes ma'am, she is in a coma, but we have predicted for it to be only for a day or two, she will be fine." The person reassured. 'Im in a hospital!' I thought to myself. But how and why? That's when it hit me, Ariel threatened me so we got in a fight. Where were the employees during the fight? How did we not get stopped? I felt someones hand on mine and asked who it was but I couldn't open my eyes or talk. "Vanessa, I love you. I hope you wake up soon and nothing happens. I couldn't imagine a life without you being in it. You make me smile when nobody else can. You light up a room when you enter, please be okay. I smiled. "Loren!" Mark screamed. "What?" "She smiled!" He yelled. I began to slowly open my eyes as Loren ran out of the room to get the nurse. "I love you Mark" I said quietly. "I love you too." he kissed my cheek. Soon enough, the doctor came into the room and smiled happily. "Ms Vanessa, it seems that you have sprained your ankle and have received a couple of bruises, but other than that you will be fine." "Thank you" he nodded and walked out of the room. "How is Ariel?" I asked Loren. "You beat her up good. She is in the room across the hall with a broken jaw and a broken rib." I smirked. "When can I get out of here?" I asked Weston who just walked into the room. "I just signed the papers let's go. He said and Mark and Loren grabbed my bags. "You get to meet my girlfriend tonight." Weston said excitedly. "Ohh who is the lucky girl?" I asked. "You'll see." All of a sudden I remembered something. Where did Jonas go? When we got back to the beach house I decided to look for him. I walked into his room and see him talking to Addi. "I'll just leave now." I numbered and walked out.

I was hungry so I decided to cook and go live on you now. I grabbed my laptop and pressed go live. Soon a couple thousand showed up. "What's up Babes?" I yelled into the camera. Tons of comments came in but it wasn't what I expected.
Is it true you and Ariel got in a fight?

Was the video fake?

Omg check Twitter now

Dangggg Vanessa you can fight

Heyy Vanessa

I got on my phone and my Twitter was blown up. I was tagged in over 400 things. I click on something. It was a video and it had me sitting down. I watched it up to the part where I blacked out, while still live on broadcast. "I'm a good fighter!" I yelled proudly. "Well loves, I don't know what to cook so give me some ideas." I said.
Pancakes

Waffles

Brownies

Sandwich

Salad

Ice cream

"I think I'm gonna make a sandwich because I'm scared to burn the whole kitchen now.

-after broadcast is over-
I decided to take a shower because I haven't since before the fight. I saw a note attached to the shower door.
"Vanessa,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm going home. There is drama here and something personal happened family wise and if you want to know or ever need someone to talk to you have my number. Have fun and be safe.
Xoxo- Maddie Welborn

I soaked in all the information and decided to not take a shower. Instead, I jumped under my covers and fell asleep.

So Maddie Welborn isn't in the story anymore! It was kind of confusing with two Maddie but yea.. she will appear again!
Thanks for reading
I'll update soon
Love you

My baby brother just said his first word and im freaking out that's kind of part of the reason I updated this at 10:45 at night :)