Thirteen

Maddy's POV

"Oh my god, I missed you so much!" She whispered in my ear. "I'm so sorry."

"I missed you too! How's Marc?"

"Good," she said and broke the embrace. I noticed she was smiling like a fool and I was about to say some thing until I saw her looking at Kayla.

"Hi Abbey," Kayla said shyly.

"Hi," Abbey answered kind of cold.

I shot her a look and she rolled her eyes. She lead us out to her car and there were actually a few paparazzi, but only like five.

I sat in the front with Abbey and Kayla sat in the back listening to music. It was so loud we could hear it, but we still talked quietly.

"Abbey, be nice to her! She's actually really nice. I never tally got to know her, and go be honest I feel awful about that. Trust me, you'll like her."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Besides, she's having my niece or nephew anyway."

I heard Abbey gasp.

"Oh my god," she muttered.

"I know. It's crazy."

We spent the rest of the drive back to Dani's house not saying anything. I'm sure Abbey was in awe, much like I was when I found out Kayla was pregnant. We pulled up to Dani's house and my stomached dropped when I saw Neymar's car.

"Abbey! You didn't tell me Neymar would be here!"

She looked at my like I was crazy. "Well, duh! You two have been missing each other like crazy! It's obvious. I asked him to come."

"But I look so bad," I started to freak out. My hair was in a messy ponytail and I had on my slides and warm up pants for soccer, topped with an old grey Nike T-shirt.

"Actually, you look pretty good." She got out of the car and I did after preparing myself for what was going to happens next.

Kayla got out behind us and we don't bother taking our bags in yet. We were just eager to see everybody. I took a deep breath before opening the door to Dani's house.

The familiar smell of his house welcomed me and so did his loud voice from the kitchen. I ran to go hug him and he met me half way. He surprisingly hugged me tighter than Abbey did, threatening to break my ribs.

"I missed you, kid! I'm so sorry I couldn't be with you throughout this whole thing. I love you."

"I love you too! Kayla's here, she really need some love," I said breaking the embrace.

He looked at me and whispered, "do you still hate her?"

I shook my head no and explained to him everything involving the pregnancy and stuff. On the plane Kayla made it clear she didn't want to tell anybody, she wanted me to.

Dani nodded his head understandingly and scooted passed me. I looked up and my eyes met Neymar's. I felt my face getting hot and butterflies erupting in my stomach. I could also feel tears start to form in my eyes and before I knew it i was engulfed in his warm hug.

At that moment I felt safer than I had in the longest time. I let everything go, soaking his shirt with my tears.

"I'm so sorry, Maddy. I'm so sorry baby, let it out."

He rubbed my back as we hugged and I started to have second thoughts about not staying in Barcelona for the rest of the summer. Eventually I pulled away and wiped my tears.