Would you rather take a Vampire or a Werewolf in a fight?

Werewolf because werewolves are freakin' amazing and dominant. I'd probably die, but I'd die epically.

Which celebrity would you want to go to the formal/prom/end of year dance/party with?

 Jared Padalecki probably, from Supernatural. He's so adorable and intriguing and is good at playing a cute traumatized boy and that nEVER happens. (Insert barbaric fangirl cry).

Which celebrity would you like to be pen pals with?

REVENGE'S GABRIEL MANN OMGG (Oh my golly gosh). He is brilliant, fashionable, sarcastic, scowls at stupid people, and probably the most handsome, geeky-looking actor ever. I'm a nerd. He's a nerd. INSTANT CONNECTION.

Baking or cooking?

(Screaming at the fact this is the hardest question ever). Like, baking is amazing because pastries, cakes, cookies, and brownies make feel rich but then cooking can make Chinese and Japanese food. I need both groups in my life.

Which genre do you absolutely HATE? And what would the title of a story this genre be if you were forced to write it?

Probably romance when it stands alone. A few books are the exception of this, but I absolutely cannot write a romantic story that circulate around two people. I need a cast of characters. As Olivia Pope says, "I want painful, difficult, devastating, life-changing, extraordinary love" that brings the readers in, and has the rooting for more than one person. The title would probably be called Halo and Horns, because I enjoy writing about opposites.

What do you want to/did you major in, in university?

I'm undecided right now, but when the time comes, I might major in both Biology and English.

Would you rather go to the Grammys or the Academy Awards?

The Grammys because it's more professional and I love watching people tweet their reactions and complain as I'm like, breaking out into Carrie Underwood and screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!"

You have to set your story in a country that isn't your own and isn't the US, the UK, Canada, or Australia. Where would you set it?

Russia because of the criminal rate I think is high there, where intrigues me. I love writing about criminals and law-bending and badass female protagonists. And I'm quite the drama fanatic. :D

Would you rather be an extra in a huge, blockbuster movie or have a character named after you in a self-published, unpopular book?

Probably the character named after me because self-publishing is a lot more harder than staking a role in a movie. It's hard work, blood, sweat, and tears--the publishing business.

What time period/place would you like to live in and why?

Probably the Gothic era because literature and fashion during that time was dreary yet mysterious and cool.

Are you an old soul or a young soul?

I'm sort of in the middle. My fascination and curiosity about both just drives me to be who I am today, so I don't really know.

What song annoys you more than anything else?

Too many. Gosh. Um...What Makes You Beautiful. I despise that song. Because they're basically assuming I'm insecure about myself. I mean, I could secretly be a reincarnated version of Beyoncé and they're like, "YOU'RE INSECURE, DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR?" It's like, you were never beautiful, but you're beautiful, so it means I'm not beautiful. (Insert drunk, forced laughter).