Leaving the Ruins

Herro Herro again! Potato here, back again wit anotha chapta! Since I'm almost to 300 reads I've decided to upload the next chapter! And literally I'm so happy. Here ze next chapta and once again I'm terribly sorry if people are OOC.
I also made a new cover! I hope you guys like it, and yes I did draw this one.

But please enjoy!
Baiii*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Song: EXO Mama
~~

Cory kicks the chest from his nightmare. He had a sudden urge to open it. The blonde(?) lifts open the top and saw the knife sitting there.

"PicK iT up coRy!" The voice rings inside his head as Cory did what it said and placed it in his pocket.

Cory went out the room wanting to search for Frisk but the voice tells him to forget her. The dirty blonde(?) boy went to the living room to see Toriel sitting down with her glasses reading an unusual book. "Oh my. Hello my child. Did you enjoy the pie? I decided to make something else other than Snail pie."

"I want out of here Toriel." Cory said bluntly and Toriel paused, "Want a snail fact?" "I want out." Toriel exhales softly and stood up, "Excuse me, I have to go check something. Please stay here." "Why Toriel? I want to get me and Frisk home!" Cory shouts at the goat mother as she went to the "basement."

Toriel felt Cory's movements, "Cory. Like I have said, go back now." "But I want to get out of here!! It's not safe for Frisk!" Cory shouts at the goat mom. "You are all like the others. Just like them. Once they are out, they venture, meet people, and once you meet him, Asgore, you'll die."

Toriel said with an irritated look, but frowning. "If you want to get out so badly. Then fight me. Show me you are capable enough to go alone!" Toriel gets into stance.

"WAIT!" A familiar innocent voice shouts to the two. "Frisk?" Cory breathes out. "Cory please don't do this. We can live here where it is safe!" Frisk says gripping onto Cory's sweater. "No Frisk, I want us to get out of here. I want to keep you safe." Cory argues with the red head.

Toriel's irritated frown had gone away to a sadden look, "It is obvious that I cannot keep you children here. Make sure you two will please be safe, and do not come back here." Toriel smiles softly hugging the both of them leaving. Frisk hugs back tightly as for Cory, he had one arm around Toriel patting it. Toriel looks back and leaves.

"Bye mom..." Frisk says sadly leaving Toriel heartbroken as the duo left.
(A/N: Ahh no Frisk mah hearteu! When she said that in the video, I had da feels)

"Here it is Frisk. A way closer to getting home." Cory looks at the trembling girl. "Y-yeah. Let's go." Frisk says as she held out her hand towards Cory wanting to hold hands. Cory sees Frisk's hand confused. "What?" Cory asked. "U-Uhm. Nothing, nothing." Her voice trails. "You wanted to hold my hand." Cory smirks at the blushing red head.

(No joke! He looks like Aomine Daiki😍🔥)

"N-no!" Frisk denies even though she wanted to since she was scared out of her mind. Cory chuckles as his sudden action surprised the both of them.

Their hands were intertwined together tightly.

"I-i can tell you're s-scared." Cory tried to cover up his sudden action. "W-whatever." Frisk looks down to cover her blush with her bangs. "Well let's go get outta here." Cory tightens his grip on her hand protectively as they enter the famous winter town.

S N O W D I N

~~~~~

Mafiatales came out (The day I made this chapter) and decided to you know make a fanart. Yes I made another one 😂 I'm too addicted of making them. I need to make more of the others lol.

Also my handwriting is really bad😂 It normally does not look like that

Also my handwriting is really bad😂 It normally does not look like that. So excuse it 😂🙏🏼

Hiya! Potato here!
Normally I make long chapters, but I was like, "Hey I want to make short chapters cause I'm a lazy couch potato lol." But beside that, that was that chapter (Holy shiz that was a lot of "That") Haha Badum tssss(・・;).....
Welp hoped you guys enjoyed! See you guys next FRYday and make sure to follow mah Instagram
@Sopheriaaa
Anyways see you Tators later
Deuces!
Potato Out!!!*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Make sure to
Like
Comment
And Follow me!