bumping into him

as i got to school i could see Ernest and Ricardo waiting for me like always. there very protective of me and don't like it when i get hurt or hurt myself. that's why they each have a class with me so in all my classes i have one or the other with me but our first class we all have together. i walked up to them and said hi and kept walking. see last night i was walking home and my ex saw me and hit me in the face. thank god i was able to hide it with my hair.

RICARDO- hey Azusa are you okay?

ERNEST- yea you look upset

Azusa- yea im fine im just still sleepy

RICARDO- did you not get enough sleep last night

ERNEST- yeah what happened last night

RICARDO- yeah

see i told you that they were protective they always worry even before i tell them what happened. though i'm not gonna tell them i'm just gonna tell them a lie.

Azusa- i'm fine i was just up late trying to finish my wrighting paper

it wasn't a total lie that's what i did when i got home because i was scared to sleep

ERNEST- your lieing let me see your paper that you said you wrought last night

i stopped walking opened my backpack and gave him my wrighting assiment. he looked at it over like 4 or 5 times and gave it back. i put it back in my back pack and started walking into the classroom. when i got to our table i sat in the middle Ricardo sat to my left and Ernest to my right. 

Ernest leaned over and whispered "i'm sorry i thought that you were lieing to us. you just look like your upset about something rather then sleepy."

"it's fine i know you were just trying to look out for me. i it may get on my nerves some times but i love ya'll both for it."

class goes on and the bell rings at the end of class i asked if i could walk to class by myself for today and they really didn't want me to be away from them. after a little while they said that it's ok but that i have to go straght to my locker then class.i was fine with that and left the class i started to walk down the hall and to my locker. i heard a girl crying about some guy who she went out with yesterday and he broke up with her today. i relized who they were talking about i didn't know his name but knew he was the school's player. i never bumped into him and hope i never will.

as i was thinking of this i wasn't paying attention to where i was walking and ran into some guy. i looked up to see who it was and yelled at myself for jinxing it. i looked down and away from the player and started to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

PLAYER-hey you can't say sorry you just ran into me?.

Azusa- i'm sorry mr player

PLAYER- ah so you know who i am

Azusa- no i just know that your a player

PLAYER- well then how did you know i was a player?

Azusa- i hear girls talk about you and my friend showed me who you were so i would know who to stay way from now let go of my arm

PLAYER-ok tell me your name mines Aaron

Azusa- well Aaron....my names Azusa now.....LET.ME.GO.NOW.

before he could say anything some came up behind me and he looked like he was confussed.

RICARDO- whats going on here

Azusa- he wont let go of my arm

RICARDO- let go of her arm before i make you

after that he let go of my arm and me and Ric started to walk to class. he didn't talk at all to me for the rest of the day and neather did Ernest. which must mean that Ric told hime what happened and i now don't want school to end because i know i'm in trouble now.