Chapter 1

"We'll meet your boyfriend?" Eunji asked Naeun. Jung Eunji, tends to play our group's leader. Even I'm the oldest ㅋㅋㅋ.  She's a song writer and singer.

"Well... He said he'll bring his friends too... " Naeun said shyly. Even Son Naeun who's the goddess, she's a model actually but among us seven circle of friends whenever she's asking us to do favors she's so shy. Even we are friends for 5 years already!

"Friends?? Then let's go!" Bomi excitedly jumped out of our couch. Yoon Bomi, She's the second unnie in our group with a maknae mind. I don't know why she's here but Bomi works everywhere. I mean it's not that she isn't employed. But she tries many stuffs. She still doesn't know what kind of work she should settle permanently.

"Unnie... I have a project I need to finish it today" Hayoung whined. She's the youngest, Oh Hayoung a graduating college student at  an acting academy, yep she wants to be an actress though she's our maknae who appears older than me.

"Then don't come. It's unnie's day!" Hong Yookyung teased. Her age is in between all of us. Yookyung is a fresh graduate. She's started working as a chef in Bomi's restaurant. Even she came from a rich family. She wants to work for someone.

"It's okay Hayoungie. I won't join them" Kim Namjoo. Well she's in maknae line. She just finished medical school. Jinja. She's so smart. We all call her now Dr. Kim.

Park Chorong is my name. 26 years old. I'm a fashion designer. I have worked with Naeun lately but I haven't seen her boyfriend named Kim Myungsoo who is actually a professional photographer.

"Hey! Unnie! Are you listening?" Namjoo scoffed. I was so busy introducing myself hehe.

"What is it Dr. Kim. Don't you have appointments?" I said.

"I do so if you all excuse me. The patients are waiting!"

"Woah. Fighting on first day of work!" Bomi showed an aja fist. We all said good luck and do a great job as she left Naeun spoke again.

"Omo. They said they're at the cafe now!" She stated looking at her phone.

"So...? Let's go!" Eunji said swaying us to get ready. On a heavy feet I stood up from our couch and got dressed.

**

When we entered the cafe. We saw five boys on a long table.

Naeun ran to one of them as I saw her cover his boyfriend's eyes from behind. Ew.

"Tada! We're here!" Naeun said as we followed her.

"Naeunie!--Oh annyeonghasaeyo" Myungsoo-ssi stood up and bowed at us. We greeted him.

"Take a sit" One of the boys said. We all took our seats. To be honest Myungsoo's friend's aura is comfortable.

"Oh we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Sunggyu by the way"

"Sunggyu? Kim Sunggyu? The one who released 'Another Me' album?! I'm Eunji! A rookie artist!" Eunji exclaimed. Sunggyu nodded awkwardly at Eunji's reaction I slightly elbowed her.

"I'm Howon, but call me Hoya" He simply stated.

"Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. Naeun's boyfriend. I'm so glad to meet her nonbiological sisters" Myungsoo bowed. He's very handsome actually.

"I'm Sungyeol" Then he smiled. It showed his gums. After that we introduced ourselves too. As a one familiar figure showed up.

"Sorry I'm late" He tapped Myungsoo on the shoulders.