31. Weird Behavior

Start from the beginning

We all ate as we watched a movie and I sat there akwardly between Taemin and Minho. I was still trying to figure out why Minho was acting funny all of a sudden. As I ate I went back in time in my mind to try and make connections. It sounds weird but bare with me. We had a thing when we first met. We went on a date and we even kissed. WAIT! Let's replay that moment shall we?

***
I entered Minho's room after knocking and gaining his approval to come in. I saw him laying down on his bed throwing up a small ball over his head and catching it as it fell. He looked so down. Why all of a sudden? I walked up to his bed and sat down beside him.
"Hey." I started.
"Hi."
"Um, are you alright? You seemed a bit down a few minutes ago."
"...I'm okay." He answered.
"Minho please don't lie."
I placed my hand on his arm stopping him from throwing the ball up in the air again.
"Please tell me." I pleaded.
Minho finally sat up and looked at me.
"Ari, do you like me?"
I stayed silent. What do I say?
"Of course I like you."
"No. I mean more than a friend."
"Oh...Minho..."
"I thought so."
We stayed silent for a minute.
"It's Taemin isn't it?" He suddenly said.
"What!?!"
"You like him don't you?"
"I...I don't. I don't like him at all." I lied.
"I saw ya know."
"Saw what?" I asked curiously.
"Last night when you guys watched a movie together. I woke up when I heard you screaming and you were in his lap."
I suddenly remembered last night and blushed a bit. But I tried to subside it when I remembered it wasn't the right time to be blushing.
"I also saw him kiss you this morning."
"But that wasn't a real kiss!" I quickly said embarrassed.
"It was just on my forehead!" I said defending myself.
"Yeah I know. I just felt a bit hurt ya know? I really like you Ari."
"Minho... I'm so sorry." I said.
I actually felt so bad for Minho. How could I do this to him? What could I do to make it up to him?
"Minho?"
He looked to me a bit upset.
"I feel awful. So if you want I'll grant you one wish." I smiled.
He returned the smile and I felt better.
"You sure?"
"Yeah. Anything you want." I nudged his shoulder with my own.
He smiled and looked at me.
"Kiss." He said.
"P-p-pardon???" I stuttered.
"I want a kiss." He smiled.
How could I not smile? I was flattered and his smile always made me smile. Nothing was different.
"Okay but just this once okay? And don't tell anyone!" I said putting a finger to my lips.
"I promise." He said.
"Okay good."
It was akward for a moment and then he turned his head and looked at me with his passionate gaze. I'm gonna miss that gaze. He slowly leaned into my space and gently pecked my lips. As long as I can make him happy at this moment, I'll do it. I would hate if Minho were to be upset about this for a long time. So I guess granting him this wish is the least I can do. As he pulled away he smiled at me and so did I.
"Thank you Ari."
***

He seemed so happy after I did that for him. But he couldn't STILL like me after all this times could he? There's no way. And why show it all now? Taemin and I have been through so much and it's been a year since we lost Taehyung. What's even happening right now?
"Ari!"
"Huh!?" I yelled and looked to Minho next to me.
"I asked you a question like ten minutes ago." He laughed.
"Oh! Right. Haha. So what did you need?"
"I asked if you were gonna eat. You haven't touched anything in a while."
"Oh, well actually I think I'm done for now."
"Can I have it?" He asked.
"S-sure.." I said.
"Oh, so you can just eat my girlfriend's food now huh?" Taemin said jokingly.
"Oh please! Ari's my girlfriend right?" Minho pulled me close to him.
WHAT'S THIS!? MINHO WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO WEIRD!?!? Taemin is a lil shit not doing anything. Take action will you!
"Hey hey woah woah woah woah hands off!" He pulled me back.
"Mine." He nuzzled into my neck.
Now that I'm really looking at Minho in this situation, he seemed jealous. But there's literally NO. WAY. Minho could still like me after aaalll this time.... Right?

After a day of spending time with everyone in our new home, it was time for them to go home. I hugged everyone goodbye and stuff and honestly felt more relieved that I could get away from Minho for a bit. I know that was kinda mean but I'm freaked out!
"Alright, bye guys! Thanks for comming!" I waved.
"Bye Ari." Minho said to me while pinching my nose slightly between his fingers.
"B-bye." I said timidly. 
I slowly closed the door after saying goodbye and Taemin and I were alone again.
"It's nice to have them over." Taemin said.
"Mhmm." I said quietly.
"Now..."
Oh no.
Taemin brought me into our room and stood infront of me with his hands in his pockets.
"So what was wrong earlier?" He asked.
"Nothing. I told you I was fine." I smiled.
"You're lying again." He came closer.
Taemin has this thing where he gets what he wants and gets me to tell him things by tempting me. It usually works...all the time. BUT! This time I can't tell him! I can't tell him I think Minho likes me. Wouldn't that ruin their relationship? And me trying to fix it all will just be a mess. As he came closer to me I became tense. Dammit! Lee Taemin I won't give in this time! Oh! I got a plan ^.^
"You need to tell me what happened in the kitchen." He grabbed my face.
"Well I can't pretty boy." I said grabbing his belt loops and pulling on them slightly.
"You're not getting me to talk." I brought my face closer to his and pecked his lips once. Twice. Three times. Over and over until he gave in. When he started to get serious I pulled away and smiled.
"I win. Time for bed." I laughed and went to the bathroom to shower.
"Ari! You can't-"
I turned around with a smirk on my face.
"How did you do that?" He laughed.
"I learned a lot from you." I said.
"Come here for a sec." He told me.
"I'm glad I finally get to live with you." He said happily hugging me tightly.
"I know. I'm pretty cool." I responded.
He laughed and ruffled my hair. Then he stopped and looked at me. He was just smiling and pushed my hair behind my ear. My face started heating up and I froze. Taemin always had this affect on me. No matter how long we've been together it like every time we have these moments, it's like the first time I met him.
"You're the best thing that ever happened to me ya know? Stay with me okay?"
Woah where did that come from? But it made me extremely happy.
"Absolutely." I replied.
And with that we shared a kiss and went to bed.

(Being in the hospital isn't gonna prevent me from writing this and continuing. Imma be here for a few more weeks so imma write a lot for you guys! Thanks for being so patient 💕)