<5. Dirty Dreams>

My eyes slowly started to open in annoyance. Someone was making noise outside Minho's room while we were still sleeping. I looked out the window and it was still dark outside. The clock read 1:20 am. What the hell? Who was up this early. Without waking Minho I got out of bed and went out to see who it was. I looked into the living room and saw Taemin watching a movie. Why is he still up? I slowly walked over to him trying not to scare him.
"Taemin?"
He jumped and looked to me with his hand on his chest.
"Ari! You scared me." He laughed a bit.
"Haha sorry."
He then looked at me all over. He saw me wearing nothing but Minho's oversized tee shirt.
"Ari..." He said nervously.
"What?"
"You're not...wearing pants." He said turning his head away and his blush was even visible through the darkness.
"Who has time for pants?" I said and he laughed at me.
I sat down next to him and looked to the tv. It seemed to be a horror movie.
"Is this a scary movie?"
"Yeah I love scary movies. Do you?"
"No! I can never bring myself to watch them anymore. I get scared too easily." I explained.
"What if you watch it with me? Then maybe it won't be so scary?"
Is that a good idea? For me to watch a scary movie with Taemin? Think about it right? Girl gets scared, she cuddles close to the guy and the next thing you know we're kissing or something. But I kinda do wanna watch this with him. What could happen right?
"Okay." I sat back comfortably and started watching the movie. To be honest I was about ready to run away before I peed myself. This is way too scary! What kind of person is Taemin!? I never thought he would like this kind of stuff.
"Yahh!"
I screamed and held onto Taemin without thinking. I was completely freaking out. How is no one waking up by my screaming anyway? I freaked out so much I wiggled my way onto Taemin's lap somehow. I was hugging his neck and was extreme my close to him. Noticing this I turned to look at him. He was starring at me wide eyed. I felt awful for doing this. And this wasn't helping me get over him either. But this moment made me wanna give up on that idea. I can't get over him. I just can't.
"S-sorry I'll move. Yewon wouldn't like this."
"No no." He said grabbing a hold of me. I looked back at him in shock.
"It's okay. If you're afraid then...you can stay close to me. I don't mind." He smiled.
My heart felt like it was about to burst. Did he want me to sit so close to him? I didn't even care at the moment cause right now I enjoyed being held by him. His hands wrapped around me and settled on my legs. I never really got a good look at his hands before. Such manly hands yet such a young face. And his arms were very manly too. Idunno why but I really liked it. How can he have such manly hands but such a young look? It was weird but amazing. I couldn't deny it anymore. I wanted him.

***
I sat on top of Taemin in his room as he held onto me kissing my neck. I quietly moaned making sure not to wake anyone up. I grasped his hair and brought him closer.
"Ari..." He moaned my name. But his voice was different. It was deep. It sounded familiar but I ignored it.
His lips moved to my own as he kissed me deeply. His tounge brushed against my bottom lip and I happily let him in. His tounge explored my mouth and it made me crazy. His hands grabbed my waist and squeezed me. I rolled my hips on top of his own and he let out a low growl that was once again noticable deeper than normal.
"Ari, don't stop."
Minho? Did he just say that? That's what I heard. I looked to Taemin who kept saying things in Minho's deep voice. Suddenly everything got blurry.
***

I opened my eyes and saw Minho infront of me. I was on top of him in the same way I was to Taemin in my dream. His head was back and he was breathing heavily. Not noticing it until now I was grinding against him. Noticing what was going on I quickly opened my eyes and stopped what I was doing. Minho pulled his head up and smiled at me in a sexy way. In my head I still imagined Taemin but I had to wake up and realize all that happened was with Minho. I must have done all that in my sleep. Wait... That mean I had a sex dream about Taemin! Oh ma gawd what's wrong with me!? When did I start thinking that way about him!??? He's making me crazy.
"Since when have you been like this?" Minho asked me.
"Uh...well I actually... I'm not-"
"How come you're so nervous all of a sudden. You were so bold before."
"Idunno I...I just realized what I was doing. I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen."
He smiled at me slightly.
"Don't worry. You don't have to do that if you don't want to. I won't make you. I know you're not usually like this. But it was nice." He said kissing my nose. It was so sweet of him to say that. I just feel so bad I did that. How did I get back in Minho's bed anyway?

I walked out the room when Minho went to shower and went to see Taemin. I knocked on his door and took a deep breath. I don't think I thought this through. Would I even be able to look at him now? He opened the door and smiled at me.
"Morning Ari!" He smiled.
"Morning Taemin."
"Nope."
"What?"
"You have to call me Oppa remember?" He smiled and leaned against the wall on his arm.
Please don't take that manly pose! I can't look at you like that!
"Oh yeah. Morning Oppa!" I smiled brightly trying not to think of my dream last night.
"Did I fall asleep last night?" I asked him.
"Yeah. I carried you back over to Minho's room. That's okay right?"
"Yeah yeah! Thank you for taking care of me." I smiled slightly.
"No problem Ari. You were so pretty sleeping I couldn't disturb you by waking you " He said coming out his room and wrapped his arm around me.
"Hungry?" He looked down to my eyes.
"Mm." I answered quietly.
"Are you okay Ari?"
No! I'm not okay! I had a dirty dream about you! How could I be okay!
"Yeah I'm alright. Just hungry is all."
"I'll make you some cereal. Is that good?" He asked bringing me closer.
"Yeah. Thank you."
"I'm here to take care of you."
I looked up at Taemin and he was smiling at me. I then realized he started acting different towards me. I didn't know why though. He wanted me to be close to him. His smile seemed brighter towards me. He's complimenting me. What's with him? He has a girlfriend.