Part 6 - Double Date...

😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣
I think my brother or Wattpad might hate me. They deleted my original 6th Part but I guess its ok. I can tweak it a bit, from scratch though.

~~~~~~~~

Astrid's POV

What was I supposed to do? Imagine one day Mister Popular kisses you, forces you to act like his girlfriend, gives you a makeover, and then kisses you again just to make you shut up.

Because of that I did what any girl in their right mind would do. Slap him and run away but, I admit the kiss was... sweet. I smiled at the thought.
I ran to the garden with a smile still plastered on my face only to find myself run into... Heather.

I groaned mentally and physically at the sight of her.

"So, little miss Nerdy has had a makeover huh?" She said angrily

"Oh really? I didn't know." I said back sarcastically. Yup, that got her pissed off... :)

"Are you trying to be sassy with me? Just because you have loads of people gawking at you, doesn't mean you're one of us."

"If by one of us you mean stupid, brainless, idiotic, demented shall I go on? I'm pretty sure I have a brain." I smirked at her priceless face and walked passed her hitting her shoulder on the way. Somehow this makeovers boosted my levels of confidence.

"You can't just walk away from me!" She yelled at me

"I just did!" I yelled back sassily. I could almost imagine the steam coming out of her ears. Man that girl has an attitude problem.

To be honest I had no idea where I was going but I kept walking anyway. I was coming to a part of the school I didn't know of so I decided to head back. I turned around to see a boy. No, not Hiccup. I hissed at him. "Snotlout."

"Hey there babe. I thought mabye you could dump my loser of a cousin and go out on a date with me." He said attempting to look hot. He kissed his 'biceps' to add on extra affect.

I smiled at him and shook my head.
"No thanks. I have somewhere to be so... bye!" I said cautiously with one eyebrow raised and quickly tried to walk away. Tried. He grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall. He attempted to kiss me but someones voice managed to distract him.

"SNOTLOUT!" Hiccup yelled running to him. Snotlout was looking at him which gave me the opportunity to kick somewhere the sun doesn't shine, grabbed his arm and flipped him painfully on the floor.

"Never underestimate a girl." I spat and walked up to Hiccup. He then embraced me warmly and possessively. It was nice but a bit uncomfortable and awkward so he let go.

"A...are you ok?" Hiccup asked concerned. I nodded and hit him again. He yelped in pain.

"That was for kissing me earlier without warning." He looked at me and sighed. I grabbed his shirt leaned in and kissed his cheek. "And that was for umm... everything else." I smiled.

"N..no problem." He said then his phone rang.

He looked at me for permission and I nodded.

I could not hear the conversation at all except the words... "Sure! Me and Astrid will be there." He said happily.

"What was that?" I asked curiously

"Oh the call? That was Eret. He was asking if we wanted to go on a double date with him and Ruffnut."

"Ohhh... and you said yes?"

He nodded. "I hope you're ok with it."

"Oh it's umm... ok." I said nervously

He held out his arm and bowed a little. "Shall we go mi'lady?"

"We shall good sir." I said formally as I took his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( A/N I ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES LEFT OF INTERNET TO WRITE THE REST SO SORRY IF ITS SHORT!)

And sorry for not updating in a while :)