As they waited for the marriage officiant to begin Barry whispered, "You look absolutely beautiful."

"You look handsome as well," Caitlin smiled.

The marriage officiant began his whole speech. Barry and Caitlin listened to him very carefully even though they were anxious to get to the vows and the rings. Throughout the officiants speech Barry and Caitlin's hands stayed locked in the others. They both had stopped crying but their smiles had remained the same, if not, bigger.

"And now the vows," The marriage officiant announced, stepping back to give Barry and Caitlin some room.

"Ladies first," Barry smiled.

"Ok. Barry, when we first met I was in a dark spot. I never smiled and I never had a true sense of joy inside me. You were the one who noticed the darkness that was around me. You were the one who tried to get me to smile and, guess what, it worked. I hadn't smiled a true smile or felt true happiness in 9 months until you came along. As much as I loosened up when you first entered my life, I never fully let my guard down with someone after the particle accelerator explosion until the night you and I went to that karaoke bar," Caitlin and Barry let out a small laugh as a few tears fell from Barry's eyes, "Even though it was a long time after that night before we actually got together, it was well worth the wait. No matter how many times we got hurt, kidnapped, or broke up, we still made our way back to each other. Not only did we make it back to each other we came back stronger each time. It was with this strength that we were able to get past the obstacles we faced even when they seemed impossible to cross. I could list out the reasons why I love you but if I were to do that we would be here forever since forever is how long I'll love you. I love you Barry Allen and nothing in the world could change that."

"Wow, that's not easy to top," Barry said taking a deep breath in, "When we first met I was that guy who was hopelessly in love with a girl who would never love me back. As many times as I tried to denied my love for that one girl I couldn't. It wasn't until I took you out on that first date that I got over those feelings. I was stepping out of that phase in my life and it was hard because that's all I ever knew but you helped me get through that transition, and no matter how many times I broke your heart over it you still stayed by side which is when I knew that this was true love. True love is normally something you see in movies and rarely ever see in reality. I was lucky enough to find true love in real life which is something I never thought would happen to me. Not only did I find true love, but I found it with the most beautiful, intelligent, and kind girl in the world. I would not ask to be up here with anyone else because you are the one, you have always been the one and always will be the one. I love you Caitlin Snow and if I have to change your last name to prove it I will because I would go to the end of the multiverse to declare my love for you, that's how much you mean to me."

"The rings?" The officiant asked.

"Here you go," The ring bearer whispered, handing them the rings.

The bride and groom pulled their hands away from each other in order to grab the rings. Caitlin put out her left hand and allowed Barry to slip her diamond ring on her ring finger. Barry then put his left hand out and allowed Caitlin to slip his ring on his ring finger. The two held each other's hands once again and smiled at each other, mentally preparing themselves for what was about to happen.

"Do you Bartholomew Allen," The officiant began, "take Caitlin Snow to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do," Barry smiled.

"Do you Caitlin Snow," The officiant began once again, "take Bartholomew Allen to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do," Caitlin smiled back.

"You may kiss the bride," The officiant took a step back.

Barry smiled and pulled Caitlin closer to him. He placed his lips on hers. In that moment they forgot all about everyone else. They blocked out all the cheers and the clapping. At that moment, it was just the two of them, just like it should be. 

----------

Dear readers,

Here's the last chapter :( Don't worry, though, it's not the end! I'm in the middle of writing the first chapter of the sequel. The sequel will be Natalie's story when she is a teenager so I hope you'll keep reading.

I wanna say thank you to everyone who has kept with this story from the prologue. 

Comment and Vote!

Love, the author,

Elly :)