49

"Life is like a camera, focus on what's important and you'll capture it perfectly"

Everyone was awake and at the park pretty early. The chairs were being set up, with the help of the guys, while the girls got their hair and makeup done by the professionals that were hired. Each girl, besides Caitlin, was having their hair pulled back and curled. Caitlin was having her hair straightened and curled but not pulled pack.

All the girls were hanging around in robes with their hair done while they waited for the makeup artist to come. All the girls made a pact with the guys to wait until the wedding started to see each other so they were stuck in the changing room together while the guys helped set up the chairs and stuff. They weren't completely bored, though, Natalie kept them entertained until the makeup artist arrived.

The makeup was a more natural look since Caitlin wanted everyone to look more naturally beautiful than artificially beautiful if that makes sense. Natalie wasn't going for mascara because she was scared the wand would poke her eye so all she had on was sparkly lip gloss.

The girls all thought the guys were helping set up but they were chilling on the chairs that Barry had set up with his super speed. Everyone was talking for a while after getting their suits on when the photographer showed up.

All the guys gathered into a small garden space away from the wedding space. The photographer put Barry in the middle and had all the guys lining up on either side of him for a serious picture. The photographer took plenty of pictures of this position and then told them to make a different pose. Everyone froze in a running position facing towards Barry who was doing a running position towards the camera. The photographer thought they were just being silly but he didn't know they were doing this pose as a way to show Barry being the Flash. After this pose, everyone did a silly face. The photographer had everyone but Barry and his best man, Oliver, get out of the picture.

Barry and Oliver did a normal pose together before going into fun poses. Barry got into a running pose facing away from Oliver who pretended to have a bow in his hand that was aiming at Barry.

"What's with the running and bow poses?" The photographer asked.

"We're massive fans of the Flash and Green Arrow," Barry explained.

The photographer nodded as a way to say he understood. He took a few more shots of the pose they were doing before and then told them to move onto a different pose. The two guys did a funny face and then they were done. Oliver went off to the side as Barry did a few shots of himself. He mainly did normal poses but, as the last pose, he did a running pose towards the camera and then they were done.

As the guys were taking picture the girls got into their dresses. Felicity helped Natalie into her dress after getting hers on since Caitlin had to worry about getting a wedding dress on. Everyone was ready to take pictures except Caitlin who was still getting her dress on.

Not to long later, Caitlin was ready. After making sure the guys were all in their separate changing space the girls all went over to the designated picture taking spot. The girls weren't as adventurous with their poses like the guys. They did a lot of normal pictures, some with flowers, some without. As the last pose they all did a silly face. Just like with the guys, the photographer sent everyone off to the side besides for Caitlin and her maid of honor, Felicity.

They did tons of normal pictures and then a few funny faces but nothing too outside of the box. When they were done, the photographer had Natalie and Caitlin take some cute pictures. However, a few poses in, Natalie wanted to sit down so all the girls gathered back into their changing area. The rest of the pictures, like the ones of Caitlin and Barry, were going to be done after the ceremony before the reception.

Barry was having a great time today, after all, he was getting married to the most beautiful girl on the planet, the only thing bothering him was Joe. He was bummed Joe wasn't there to celebrate this special day, but he knew that, since he didn't approve, he wouldn't have been good company. He had gotten a few texts from Joe but never replied to any of them like he had been doing for a while.

It wasn't long before all the guests, like family and friends, started piling in. As the guests were piling in, so were the presents. Of course, today wasn't about the presents but the tall stack of presents on the present table gave Caitlin even more joy than she already had today.

When it was clear all the guests had arrived and were in their seats the piano player began the normal wedding song. All the girls and guys lined up in the correct order. Before Felicity could get to her spot at the front of the line she grabbed Caitlin's hand and squeezed it.

"Are you ready for this?" Felicity asked.

"Let's do this!" Caitlin smiled. 

----------

Dear readers,

ONE CHAPTER LEFT!! I really love this chapter because it's very organized and simple even though it's a little shorter. Comment your thoughts on it down below!

PLEASE READ! So, for the sequel, I was creating the cover and I realized it doesn't look very good. If you are good a creating covers please message me! I will give you full credit for it. 

BTW, the video at the top is a SnowBarry video edit I created so yeah. 

Comment and Vote!

Love, the author,

Elly :)