foreward

Hello all! Thank you for venturing upon this snowberry fan fiction. My name is Elly and I am the author of this piece of literature. Before reading this lovely story, please note that it was written many, many years ago and is not up to date with the events past season two of The Flash. This is why characters like Cecile and Ralph are not in it. 

For Returning Readers - You may be a bit confused and noticed everything is not as it once was. I am in the process of editing this story to make it better but, fear not, the storyline remains the same. That being said, you will notice that the author's notes are gone along with the prologue. Anyways, enjoy this new version and thank you for re-reading.

For New Readers-  Hello! I welcome you to a creation of my eighth grade mind. I am here to warn you that the storyline is a little sporadic and covers a lot of time. I encourage you to comment and vote. I like to read all the comments and I reply to most. Enjoy the wild journey that is going to begin. 

As of today (4/30/20), I am in the process of editing and revising all chapters. Every edited chapter will say so in the title. As much as I wish it had, my grammar has not gotten any better so please correct me on any misused commas, semi-colons, or colons.

To commence, I am very excited to interact with all of you in the comments and edit this story. Also, I am currently in the process of completing another snowberry fan fiction called Away and I encourage you to read it as well. Enjoy the wild ride you are about to endure :)