Chapter 10 Please Don't Go...

I woke up laying on Chandler's shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I was still in my clothes from last night. My hair was a mess and my make up was smeared across my face. I decided to take a shower. I went upstairs and went to the bathroom. I took all of my clothes off. I turned the water on. I got in. After I washed my body and hair I got out and dried off. I wore this.

I straightened my hair

I straightened my hair. I put on eyeshadow,lip gloss, foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. Soon I was ready. I decided to call Ellie and ask her what time we were going to hang out. I called her. Hey I was wondering what time we were going to hang out. I said. Well I was thinking like in 20 minutes? She said. Yeah that sounds good. I said. K well im gonna get ready. She said. K bye. I said. Bye. She said. I went downstairs. Chandler was awake watching tv. Hey babe. I said. Hey. He said. I sat down beside him. He wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder. He was on his phone. I heard a knock on the door.

I went to the door and opened it. Ellie was there. Hey! I said hugging her. Hi. She said. She didn't seem as happy. We went to the car. I got in the back. Hey! Scarlett said. Hi. I said. She turned the radio on. The song ''Hands To Myself'' was on. We sang along to it expect Ellie. After the song was over we talked. Hey Ellie what's wrong? I said. Oh it's nothing I'm just tired. She said. Oh okay. I said not believing her. I decided to not say anything about it. So where are we going? I asked. The mall first. Scarlett said. K.I said.

Soon we arrived. We got out. ''Where to first?'' Scarlett said. ''How about StarBucks?'' ''I'm pretty thirsty'' I said. ''Okay, Ellie you okay with that?'' Scarlett asked. ''Yeah it sounds good.'' She said. ''Okay then, I'll be paying.'' Scarlett said.  ''No I'll pay.'' I said. ''No that's fine." "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yep." She said. Ellie was quiet. We walked into Starbucks. We went up to the counter and ordered our drinks. We sat down and waited.
''Ellie why have you been so quiet?" I asked. ''I guess there's nothing to talk about" She said. I said nothing. They called our names and we got our drinks.

''Thanks again for paying." I said. ''Anytime.'' She said. Ellie stayed quiet and sipped on her drink. ''Ellie what's wrong?'' "I know there's something wrong." I said. She sighed. "It's just I have to...to move.." She said. ''What, why?!" I asked. She sighed once again. "My mom she got a job in London and we really need the money." She said sadly. ''It's great that your mom has a job but I don't want you to go." I said. "Same" she said. "Why didn't you tell us?" I asked. "I just wanted you guys to have a good day." She said hanging her head low.

I rubbed her back. I tried holding in tears. "Maybe we should go." Scarlett said. We both agreed and left.