Chapter 4 Jealous

Ellie's POV.
Soon I got home. I wet inside. Chandler was super nice and cute. But I knew he liked Lauren. I sat down on the couch. I don't want to flirt or steal her man if he is. I mean she went to his house and is staying the night. I'm guessing something happened. I decided to go to sleep. I took a shower and went to sleep.

Laurens POV.
I woke up only in my bra and underwear.I quickly changed into a Melanie Martinez shirt and shorts. He woke up. He only had boxers on. He put his clothes on. I tied my hair in a pony tail. Well I should probably get home. I said. Aww. He said. I smiled. He pulled my arm over to him. He got up. Lauren your beautiful,Nice,and your laugh is amazing.

When I first saw you I knew I wanted to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend? He asked. Omg yes! I said kissing him. I pulled away. Well I have to go. Please don't go baby..He said. I have to. My friend is at my house alone. I said. Aw okay. He said. I'll have to take you. He said. Yeah I know. I sad. We got in his car. Soon we were there.

Bye baby. He said. Bye. I said. I kissed his cheek. I went inside. Hey. I said. Hi. She said. So. I said. What did you and Chandler do? She asked. Um....uh..I said blushing. She kept waiting for an answer. Um...stuff and thangs...I said. (See what I did there). She laughed.

Sorry it was so short.