Chapter 6 New Friend

So, where will Ellie and I be staying? I asked. Well, you can sleep in my room and Ellie can stay in the guest room. He said. Okay, um where is your room so I can unpack? I asked. I'll take your bags to my room just follow me. He said. Okay. I said. He grabbed my bags and I followed him. We went upstairs and into a room that was painted a dark blue.

He laid my bags on the bed. Well, if you need anything I'll be downstairs. He said. Okay thanks babe. I said. No problem. He said and left. I opened up my suitcase and took my clothes out and put them in a spare dresser. The room was big and had 4 dressers and a walk in closet. After I finished with my clothes I out my shoes in the closet. Ellie and I shared a bathroom. I put my make up bag on the sink. Then, I put my toothbrush and toothpaste on the sink. After I did that I put my hair products on the sink.

Soon I was  finished unpacking. I went to Ellie's room. Hey, are you done unpacking? I asked. Yeah, are you? She asked. Yep. I said. I sat down on the bed. She was on her phone. So, are you excited for tomorrow? I asked. Yeah, are you? She asked. Yep. I said. Well I'm gonna go downstairs to see what Chandler is up to. I said. K bye. She said. See ya. I said going downstairs. I sat down beside Chandler. I'm bored. I said. Same. He said.

He put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder. Let's take a nap. He said. K. I said. He laid down on the couch. I got beside him laying, my head on his chest. Soon we fell asleep. I woke up. Chandler was still asleep. I got on my phone. The time was 6pm. I decided to wake him up. I kissed his cheek, then I shook him. Babe wake up. I said. Whhhhyyy?? He groaned. Becauseeeee. I mocked him. We laughed and he sat up. I wanna do something. I said. Okay, what? He asked. Let's go for icecream. I said. Okay. He said. I'll go tell Ellie. I said going upstairs. Hey Ellie were going for icecream, wanna come? I asked. Duh! She said getting off her bed. I laughed. Let me get dressed. I said.

I went to the bathroom we shared. I picked out a black,belly shirt with galaxy shorts and a black beanie. I put my black vans on. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and foundation. Are you guys ready? I asked going downstairs. Yeah. They replied. Let's go! I said. Chandler drove the car that is always parked at the house so he can go places. I sat in the passengers seat. Ellie sat in the back and Chandler drove. Soon we got to Ben And Jerry's. We got out of the car and went into the store. I ordered double,chocolate fudge.

Ellie ordered peanut butter fudge and Chandler ordered Oreo icecream. After we got our icecream we found a place to sit. So, are you excited to meet your fans? I asked. Super excited. He said. I smiled. Soon we finished our icecream and went home. It was 8pm. I decided to take a shower. Soon I went to bed. I felt Chandler's arms around me. He kissed my cheek. Night babe. Night. I said.

The alarm clock went off. It was 6am. We got up. I went to Ellie's room. Wake up! I said. Ugh. She said. She got up. I changed into this.

I put on eyeshadow,eyeliner,mascara,foundation and lip gloss

I put on eyeshadow,eyeliner,mascara,foundation and lip gloss. I curled my hair. Soon I was done. In a few minutes every one was ready. A limo picked us up. It was huge. Soon we arrived. Millions of people were there. We got out and a security guard lead us to a table. We all sat down. The first fan wanted a picture with him and asked Who Ellie and I was. The next fan was super nice. Hi I'm Scarlett. She said. I'm such a big fan. She said. Hi I'm Lauren. I said. Hi I'm Ellie. She said. Nice to meet you guys. She said. You to. We said.

Chandler gave her a hug and took a picture with her. Can we have your number? I asked. Um sure! She said. I gave her my phone and she put her number  in it. Thanks. I said. Welcome. She said. After the event we went home and I took a nap. This is what Scarlett looked like.

 This is what Scarlett looked like