@sk8terballerina

Account Name: 8/10

Username: 10/10
Makes me think of what I think girls are. A mix of beautiful and graceful, as well as tough and independent...

Bio: 9/10
I relate to a lot of what is in your bio (Drizzy is life✌🏻️💕). I also support what you mentioned at the end. Btw- love the quote.

Location: 9/10
I am also in the trash, because I am a piece of trash!

Profile Picture: 8.5/10
Is that you? Whoever it is, it kinda reminds me of a mixture of Blake Lively and some random tumblr girls... (Btw "Tumblr Girls" by G-Eazy is a good song, check it out👏🏼)

Background: 8.5/10
Personally, I hate hot weather, but for some reason, I just adore palm trees🌴

Covers: 10/10
Your covers are COMPLETE AND TOTAL GOALSSSSSSS. My god, how do you do it? Mine are all so basic, because that's the only thing I can do! I suck at editing and all that computer stuff.

Total Score: 63/70I think that's the best score of all the people I've rated! You are a role model for accounts! Everything about your account is goals, and I wish my profile could slay as much as yours does! Keep it up sk8terballerina !

Total Score: 63/70
I think that's the best score of all the people I've rated! You are a role model for accounts! Everything about your account is goals, and I wish my profile could slay as much as yours does! Keep it up sk8terballerina !