Raw (July 25 2016)

Oooohh SNAP ITS AWESOME!!! SO QUIET ON SET! Hahaha drag from Stephanie and BO Dallas face in the background is hilarious. Another Title I wont be able to remember lol.

aww Finn!!! HES ADORABLE! Kevin never fails to not make me laugh and finn NEVER dissapoints with being able to fight while looking good. Finn and Cesaro teamwork was really cool! I also can see Kevin and Rusev as a tag team called the 'Bigs' XD. THEY WERE SAVING FINN BUT ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF HIM OF THE MATCH WHAT? WOW Finn won on his birthday against Rusev!! WOW

Ooohhhh Snap its Nia Jax dominating that girl who imma be honest do not know! LOL that goldentruth promo is me. "Are you taking a photo of me" "no hold still, ok theres a pikachu over there, lets go!" *Sasha smiles*. Damn they all attacking Roman while Sami is sitting back watching. Poor Roman but IDK, everyone kicking out of everyones finisher lol hahahaha.

The celebration of the New Day is so funny, especially the video.I know a Sunny Boy no kidding!
AAAHHHH NEVILLE IS BACK WITH A BEARD, MY HORMONES(LOL LILY). DANG COREY DRAG!! THAT GERMAN SUPLEX though. Oohhhh Red Arrow is amazing.  Which he won from. Alright Sasha finally got her title match  wish Bayley was still their though not just a one time thing. OMG for the first time Dana Brooke is kicked out of a match! BY SASHA USING  A EDDIE GUERRERO MOVE!  SHE DID IT!!!!! YASSSSSS AWWWW shes so happy!! SO AM I AND HOPEFULLY EDDIE!

HOW YOU DOIN!!LOL that segment uuuuuuggghhhh no one cares about the shining stars!! LOL the goldentruth!! BUT ENZO AND CASS WON!! HOPEFully that shut up the shining stars! All them boo's to Roman I mean yes his character is kinda bad but he's actually not that bad. Damn he threw him far. I made a really bad joke!! Roman really used those steroids.  hahahah.....nooooo ya... bad joke, welp bad joke over. Alright back to the match, it was like the local competitor vs barun strawman or whatever his name is. except it was much longer and more brutally-ish and more on your seat match. AND FINN ACTUALLY WON TO GO AT SUMMERSLAM!!! HE WON THIS MATCH ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!!!!!!