Chapter 1+ IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE REGARDING MINORS

Hey everyone! I never thought this book would be sort of popular which is fun and all. I'm glad you enjoyed it and the funny comments you guys make. It really puts a smile on my face! I appreciate the support and being able to entertain you in some way. So big thanks to you guys <3

What doesn't put a smile on my face, is the minors coming in despite this being adult-rated and in the description saying "no minors" and commenting their age proudly??? The disrespect. I've lost count on the number of accounts I've blocked from this story only. The things I write are for adults, period. Anyone that comments something like "buT i'M 13! PeDo KaNekI" will be instantly blocked. If anything this makes me want to delete this story altogether. It's a shame really. However, I will keep the story up because I worked hard on it. However, I would appreciate it if you see a minor in the comments, shoot me a dm letting me know so I can block them. It's just a shame this is an issue to begin with. If you are a minor reading this right now, this is your cue to leave. There are plenty of stories that are child-friendly. This one is NOT. It's straight-up disrespectful and I'm so tired of it.

Once again, a big thank you to all of you who enjoyed this story, it means a lot. Hope you have a pleasant 2022 <3

// Kahnum

---------------------------------------------------------
First Yandere out! I will write this one really short but if you enjoy it make sure that you vote for this!
Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking from school a normal Monday, you were walking with your best friend (f/n) towards a coffee shop that she/he had found not long ago.

When you reached the coffee shop called Anteiku you went inside, it looked like any other coffee shop you've been to.

You and your best friend walked towards a table and waited for someone to take your orders.

As you were waiting you started talking about the upcoming exam and stuff in general.

A guy with white hair and an eyepatch came to your table and greeted both of you.

"Welcome to Anteiku! may I have your orders?"

You looked at your best friend and waited for her/him to answer since you had no idea what to order or what they had.

"We'll take 2 coffees please," your friend said and smiled at the white-haired guy, who was not looking at her/him, he was looking at you.

He nodded and wrote down our orders and walked away to the disk.

"Hey (Y/N), did you see how he looked at you?" Your friend said with a cheeky smile.

You looked up from your phone a bit flustered, "What do you mean (f/n)?" "He wasn't looking at me at all, and if he did, he did it to be nice I guess" You claimed as your friend smirked.

"Whatever you say (Y/N)... Whatever you say"

The white haired guy came back with your coffee and put them down.

Ahh, f*ck... I forgot my money in my locker, Hey (Y/N)? Can you please pay for mine as well?" Your friend asked.

"Sure" You said as you took your wallet from your bag and handed the white haired guy the money.

Your hands touched when you handed him the money and you blushed slightly.

"Thanks, Enjoy your drinks!" He said and smiled, at your direction as well.

You nodded and started drinking slowly until you heard your best friend: "Hey wait! What is your name?"

You almost choked on your drink and stared at her/him.

The white-haired guy turned around and smiled, "Kaneki ken."

He made his way to another table and started taking orders from other customers.

"Okay, now we know his name (Y/N)", your friend said and looked at your blushing face.

"Why would you even ask?!" You said and looked down at your cup of coffee.

"No reason, he was kinda cute, right Y/n?"

"Sure..."

You finished your coffee and went out, you had to go home anyway since you had an exam to study for.

Kanekis POV

So her name is y/n... I thought as I saw the girls walk out from Anteiku. She had a beautiful face... and her beautiful h/l, h/c looked amazing with her face. If she only was mine... or wait...

She WILL be mine.