Chapter 9- Clones?

(ONCE AGAIN THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY DONE ON WATTPAD! JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY!)

~Aphmau's POV~            ~MCD Before Finale~
We heard a giant explosion from the forest. Garroth, Laurence, Vylad, Lucinda, Travis, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, and I run into the woods to investigate. I told Kawaii~Chan to stay back at the village but she insisted. After a short while of running, we stop at the site of the explosion. In front of us lies a portal. It consists of purple blocks, a dark grey center, and seems to be producing white particles.
"What the heck? Why is there a random portal here?" Katelyn asks.
"Lucinda, do you know about this?" Garroth asks.
"Oh what? Just because I can summon portals, DOESN'T mean that every portal we come a crossed is mine! But just to let you know, no, I don't know about this. Though, it does seem to be emitting a weird ora. Familiar but still different." Lucinda says.
"Sorry." Garroth apologizes.
We turn our attention back towards the portal.
"Sh-should we go in? I mean, we should at least know if it's a threat or not." Travis asks.
"No, it's too-" I cut Lucinda off.
"Lucinda, Travis is right. We should see what we're dealing with before it can harm us.".
She is about to say something but pushes it a side.
"Alright everyone. Let's go." I say as I step into the portal.

-SETTING CHANGE!!!!-
I open my eyes to the bright sun light shining in my face. I look the others as they adjust to the brightness. I look around at the strange world. The ground has this weird black stuff and the houses look weird as well. Strange posts with glass things on them line the long black path.
"What is this place?" Katelyn asks.
"No idea." Lucinda and I say in unison.
I look at the house to be right of me and gasp as I spot a familiar figure on the porch, back turned.
'No! It can't be! He-he's! But! Is it?!'
It turns and looks out at us.
'OH MY IRENE!!! IT IS!!'
"AARON!!" I squeal as I run up and hug him as tight as I can, tears flowing down my cheeks.
"Wowh! Aph, what's the matter? Are you okay?" He asks, shocked and confused at my action.
"I missed you so much." I say happily.
"What are you talking about? I just saw you five minutes ago. And what are you wearing?" He asks, chuckling a bit.
"What? I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't seen you in weeks!" I say, a bit confused.
"What on Earth are you talking abouuttt" His speech slows a bit as he peers over my shoulder, "Apphhhmmaauuu?".
Lucinda pulls me away to the group.
"Ow! What was that for?!" I ask, aggravated.
She points toward Aaron. I turn and see... WHAT?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen: Did y'all enjoy the chapter?
Monty: Did-Did you just say...y'all?
Jen: Uh, yeah. S-so?
Monty: Oh nothing. Nothing.
Jen: What ever. Anyway, make sure to stick around for the chapter!
Monty: Hint for the next chapter is "WHAT SCHOOL?!".
Jen: Later!