Explaining

Monty: We need to explain somethings...

Jen: Yeah...Do you want to tell them?

Monty: Sure but you owe me.

Jen: Fine.

Monty: Okay so..here's the thing... The ending for this was originally going to be WAY different than it is now.

Jen: Yeah.

Monty: So..I'm just gonna full out say how it was gonna be *ahem* So the original AU's were going to be Minecraft Diaries, Reality, Mod Mod World, Crafting Dead, Minecraft Diaries Side Stories/MyStreet, Minecraft Kindergarten, and Super Minecraft.

Jen: Now we know what you all are thinking, "Jen, Monty, Why did you take some of these out?" Well...

Monty: There was too much research to do for S.M.C. and we couldn't think of anything for M.C.K....

Jen: So we made some cuts and scrapped some ideas

Monty: All of those ideas were the original ending. So, here's a draft with the original ending.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Aphmau (McD)'s POV-
I walk out into the woods with Katelyn and Laurence (this was planned before the *ahem* "incident" in episode 81 S2)
"Do you ever just stop and think about what it would be like to...you know...be somewhere else?" Katelyn asks.
"What do you mean Katelyn?" Laurence asks back.
"You know like...another world...different than ours." Katelyn says.
'Are they on to me?'
I walk in silence, nervously.
"Yeah..actually..what about you Aphmau?" Laurence asks, turning to me.
'Be calm Aph. Stay calm. Don't make them suspicious.'
"What? Noo. That's weird. Another world? Pffsh. That's that's crazy! Like there would be another universe with people just like us! Hahahaha..ha..ha..ha..hah" I panic a bit.
"Aphmau, are you okay?" Katelyn asks a bit worried.
"Yeah. You're sweating bullets." Laurence points out.
"Yeah I'm I'm fine. Wow is it hot out here or is it just me?" I slouch down, placing my hands on my knees. "I think I need to take a break."
"Aphmau! Are you all right!?" Katelyn asks, her voice full of worry.
"Yup.".
'Oh no...it's happening. (NOT CHILD BIRTH!)'.
-All Aphmau's POV's-
The ground shakes and a bright purple flash fills the air.
"NO! Not now! Not here!" I scream. (All are yelling in unison. It will sound like 1st person but it's all in unison)
A purple portal appears and we get sucked in "we" being all Aphmau's AND who ever was with them)
BOOF!
We get slammed onto the ground.
"Pavement? Oh no. That means.." I say (not including Reality Aphmau)
I look around and see everyone.
"Oh. No....That means...he's here.." I say.
(Blah blah blah. He is Loki..blah blah blah. Big battle. Blah blah blah. Universe implodes on itself due to all Aphmaus)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen: Yeah so...there's the original.
Monty: All of the Aphmau's knew that if anyone besides them ever mentioned or talked about another universe besides their own and they, being Aphmau, would start to feel hot, flustered, nervous, and out of breath, a portal would open and suck them in, dumping them in a random AU. In which would free Loki and they would have to battle him.

Jen: Hence the description for the book and the first chapter.

Monty: Which is why it's so hard to rewrite this.

Jen: Because we have to rewrite EVERYTHING.

Monty: We will try our best to upload actual chapters as soon as we can.

Jen: But while that's being done, why don't you go and check out one of the other books on here!

Monty: Warning for very early ones: Super cringy.

Jen: See you next time! Bye!

Monty: You still owe me.

Jen: I know 😞