Socks n Stuff

Souvenirs from the hospital!

I got them slipper socks! Yeah!

My life had been made! (Don't judge me)

While at the hospital and on the way home, I was so giggly! I don't know why! I wasn't loopy or anything, I was just in a good mood! They didn't give me anything to make me like that, it just happened! My mom and dad were like "Why are you so giggly?" And I was like "I don't know. I just am!".
I was smiling, joking, and well, laughing. When we left I was laughing and my parents were like "Do we need to call the doctors with the butterfly nets?". Seriously XD.
And I said "No. Pain is just fun." In my head I was like "Chara, Why do you do dis to me? You make pain fun." And Chara said (cuz I have Chara and other characters I talk to when I'm bored don't hate) "Cuz I can. That's why".

And my dad said "They'll give you one of those jackets that make you hug yourself

And my dad said "They'll give you one of those jackets that make you hug yourself.".
I said "No, we don't need to call them. It's either I laugh at the pain or I cry.". My mom said "Yeah good point.".
After that I went to Cumberland Farms and got some Mozzarella Sticks and a Pizza Stuffed Pretzel. I had no dinner so, yeah.

While I was in my hospital bed, to myself, I was like "What did this to me? Was it the ice cream for breakfast? Peanut butter? Canned pears? Kraft grilled cheese sandwich with bologna? *gasp* Chara? Was this you? Why you do this? I trusted you! I gave my love to you! Why!".
Like I said in the last update, it was just a fainting fit. Something called 'Vasovagal Syncope', something to do with one of my blood vessels. Idk. But again, I'm fine now.

Just wanted to let you guys know! Bye! Love ya!