this chapter you've all been waiting for and took too friggin long to upload

{back to natasha pov, god i'm a lazy writer and i'm really friggin sorry}

{also note the rating increase, this chapter and the next are gonna be a little suggestive}

Loki shoves me up against the wall, anger radiating from his emerald eyes. It was stupid, I know, but I had figured Loki was like most guys, and most guys don't tend to flip out when they wake up to a hot chick leaning over them. So I'd thought, may as well try the seduction route. He didn't seem to take to it very well. 

His breath is hot on my face, but he doesn't say anything, just holds my gaze for the longest time. If he wants a staring contest, he'll get it. I'm the queen of interrogations, and staring someone down is par for the course. 

The hand not pinning me to the wall starts winding itself around one of my curled locks, and it disconcerts me just a little. He breaks eye contact, shifting his attention instead to the soft hair in his hand. 

"Is this a natural red?"

What? What did he want to know that for? "Yes, it's my natural hair color," I reply cautiously. His grip tightens on it, tugging slightly. Then he smiles wickedly, and leans even closer, capturing my eyes with his once again.

"Little spider, you will sit on the bed there. You will not move nor speak. Just stay very still." He releases me, and against my will I move to the bed. This man has GOT to be talked to about consent and proper respect for servants. Since I am his prisoner, and essentially his slave, I suppose I have little say in the matter. 

I can hear him moving around behind me, and I hear a drawer open and close. I hear a blade being drawn. So, he's into bloodplay, is that it? Ugh, how predictable for a villain.

A cold finger strokes my cheek, pulling my hair from the side of my face. He leans in close to me, and chuckles low in my ear. "You're going to look lovely in just a moment."

I can't even move as he shears my locks.