first bday..!!

A WEEK BEFORE KRISH & TARA'S FIRST B'DAY :

"nandu look at this... yeh theme kaisa rahaega..." manik asked nandini passing the catalogue for the theme selection for Tara & Krish's first b'day.

"mani... kuch aur dikhao naa... yeh bohath darawna hai... marae bacchae darr gayae toh... na baba na..." nandini said turning pages of the book and manik sighed in disbelief and leaned back on the sofa and closed his eyes.

"yaar tum log final karo... iss madam ko toh kuch pasand hi nai aa raha..." manik said after a while looking at aliya dhruv mukthi cabir and navya. Cabir too got up followed by Dhruv and said "yaar manik lets have sme fresh air.. yeh sab madam's beth kae decide karangae... waisae bhi humhara kaun suntha hai..." and the trio ignoring the black looks from girls walked out and the girl gang got busy in deciding the theme for the party.

After half an hour the boys were back in the house but still the theme wasn't finalised seeing which manik said in annoyance

"yaar.. kya kar rahae ho tum sab log.. ek theme nahi final karpayae... great... now no one will speak a single word and we three will decide the further things..." and took actually snatched the catalogues from nandini mukthi aliya and navya's hands and moved to his study with dhruv and cabir and the girls opened their mouths in a perfect O

"what was that..." mukthi said looking in the direction in which they went.

"how rude... dhruv toh gaya.. let him come back to me...huhh..." aliya said crossing her hands on her chest.

"bahi aaisae kaisae kar saktae hai.. aur cabir.. cabir ko toh mai nai chodungi... tum logon ko yaad hai na hum sab nae milkae cavya kae first b'day pae kitna accha plan kiya tha... badae aayae humhae sikhanae walae..." navya too shared her piece of irritation.

"lets do one thing.. let them handle this and I think we should relax... lets go to some spa.. what say...?" nandini asked with a smirk on her face and others got the hint as well as understood the mischief in her eyes. Nandini stood up and moved to their room to have a look on her peacefully sleeping kids and went towards them and kissed their forehead lovingly and arranged the pillows around them so that even if they move in sleep they don't fall. She took a final glance of them and moved out of the room not before going into manik's study.

Manik's study room :

Nandini entered the room followed by navya with a half sleeping cavya in her hands and said looking at the ManDhrBir's confused faces

"we are going out for some refreshment... u carry on with the planning... aur haan bacchon ka bhi khayal rakhna... we are not taking them along.." and signalled navya to do for what she was there. Navya walked towards slowly and placed cavya in his arms and kissed her forehead and said "meri beti ka khayal rakhna..." and winked at cabir and moved out to join MukhLya.

The trio boys looked at each others faces in disbelief and got back to their work. The decided to move into manan's room as from there they can keep and eye on Tara and Krish and Cavya can also sleep well there. But in the process of making the half sleep Cavya cabir woke her up by patting more than necessary and she was now busy poking her dad and his friends.

"papaaa... mujhae bhi dikhao naa..." she nagged pulling cabir's shirt and he sighed and made her sit in his lap for her to have a better view of the selection process.

"mamuu yeh wala..." she said pointing out the cartoon theme party cabir and dhruv liked it but manik looked at it carefully and said "beta.. agar yeh sab cartoons babies dekhangae naa toh dar jayangae... we will have this theme when they grow up okay..." and turned the pages of the book but how could cavya be silent she tried to grab cabir's attention who was looking at the menu to decide for the party so she quickly jumped off his lap and reached her topi wala chachu and asked him to make her sit in his lap to which dhruv happily agreed and now she was thinking how to get the approval for her cartoon theme. She thought and thought and finally put her request in front of dhruv "cachuu..." she called him ever so sweetly and he looked at her pausing his work of preparing the guest list