party..!

Malhotra mansion :

"bola tha mainae iss duffer ko ki nandu pregnant hai.. suntan nahi hai meri..!" abhi said angrily after settling on the couch and manik rolled his eyes and mukthi and nandini palmed their faces rest all giggled.

"tu gynec doctor nahi hai na.. teri baath kaisae mantha mai..?" manik retorted in a sarcastic tone

"lekin doctor hun na.. we have basic knowledge about these things.." abhi was no less

"stop it both of you.. ab sab clear ho gaya hai na.. it calls for a celebration.. kuch plan kar yaar manik.." dhruv said looking at nandini who was worried because of the continuous argument of manik and abhi which was going on from the past 20 minutes. Nandini murmured a thank you looking at dhruv and he signalled not to say it. 

Watching all this cabir also joined them "yaar aunty uncle ko bhi batao.. inform kiya tunae..?" he asked looking at manik to which manik nodded a no.

"I will give them a surprise.. party ki planning already kar di hai mainae.. not many people will be coming.. sirf humhari families hongi wahan.. and the party is tomorrow evening as mom dad pune mai hai.. they will return tomrrow morning.." manik informed them

"kab plan kiya yae sab..?" nandini asked in a surprised tone. Manik pulled her in a side hug, kissed her hairs and replied " when we were coming back home.." and smiled and manik continued looking at others "khabardaar jo kal subha subah aakae disturb kiya toh..!!" he said in a threatening tone and all looked at each other and started laughing loudly making nandu giggle and manik frown. 

After laughing for few more minutes of laughing cabir spoke " hum toh zaroor aayangae.. aur agar aaisae warnings diya na toh mai nandu ko apnae ghar lae jaunga... aur tu yahin par rehna.."

"I second you cabir.. nandu.. tu apna saman pack karlae.. lets go to my house.. rehnae dae is manik ko yahan.. tu humharae saath aaja.." dhruv said looking at aliya & she too nodded a yes

Manik wrapped his one hand around nandini's waist and pulling her close said "koi meri biwi ko kahi nahi lae jayaega.. vo yahan marae saath isi ghar mae rehaegi..get that straight in your heads.." and gave a glare to cabir and dhruv and continued "now chalo jao tum log.. kal sham ko milangae.. byee.." .

"aur tujhae kyu laga ki hum teri batein manangae..?" abhi asked raising his eyebrows. Manik didn't say a word but got up and said after picking up nandini in his arms "theek hai raho yahi pae.. we are going to our room.. she needs rest..." and walked to the steps to their room. Others nodded their heads in disbelief and left to their respective houses to meet tomorrow again.

Manan's room :

Manik laid down nandini on the bed and she folded her arms across her chest and making an angry face asked "kyu sab ko janae ko bola tumnae..?? aur aaisae utha kae kyu lakae aayae mujhae.. you think I cant walk..???" manik didn't say anything but moved to washroom changed himself into casuals and laid down beside her keeping his head in her lap and asked her casually "what do you want to eat in lunch..?" this irritated nandini to the core and she said turning her face to the other side "grass..!" manik laughed loudly and said 

"baby.. vo utna tasty nahi hoga.. how about pasta with red sauce..? tumhara favourite hai na..?" her mood swings were totally in action and on hearing about her favourite pasta she licked her lips and said "haan.. mujhae pasta khana hai..!" manik smiled on her cuteness and picked up the extension phone and dialled to his kitchen and told the servants to get the pasta ready.

*****

After lunch :

Nandini was running her fingers in his hair and suddenly manik turned facing her tummy, he kissed it and said "hello babies.. kya kar rahae ho aap.. papa is impatiently waiting for you both to come out and play with him.. make him run around the whole house behind you.. cuddle you close in my arms.. sing lullaby's for you... and do lots of things for you both.. hmm.. ab toh aur 6 months time hai aap dono ko aanae mai.. tab tak.. take care.. and don't trouble your mumma becauseshez the sweetest person.. love you both.." and again kissed her tummy lovingly. 

Tears welled up in nandini's eyes watching manik taking to their babies and his happiness which was reflecting in his eyes while he was speaking. She bent down and kissed his forehead and said "you are the best father in this world manik.." to which he replied kissing her tummy once again "aur tum world ki bestest mumma ho.. and our kids are the best too.." she smiled hugely seeing the love he had for them. 

Nandini then asked a typical wife question "manik tumhae girl chaiyae ya boy..?" manik smiled at her question and said "mujhae dono girls hi chahiyae.. they will be just like my first baby which is you.." and pecked her lips by pulling her close. She blushed slightly and said "par mujhae toh boy chaiyae.. who will be his fathers carbon copy.." manik then replied 

"as they are twins.. ek girl aur ek boy ho toh our wishes will be fulfilled warna second innings plan karna padaega.." and winked at her. She slapped his arm and turned crimson on his shameless talks and "kuch bhi.." he got up and sat beside her resting his back with the headboard and said making an innocent face 

"arae ismae galath kya hai nanduu.. if we have both boys this time.. mai tumhae nahi chodnae wala because I seriously want a girl only.. and if both are girls toh I don't want to disappoint you toh next we will try for a boy.. galath kya hai bhai...?" she turned more red and hugged him to hide her blush, he laughed at her cute antic and said 

"nandu ek promise karogi..?" she looked up at him and asked "what..?" and manik continued "even after our babies are born.. even if we get old.. till the last moment in our life.. promise me ki tum aaisae blush karna nahi chodo gi.. I like to gobble you up when you blush.. you look irresistible when you blush.. pata hai..?" and tucked the few bangs of her hair which were blocking his view to watch her beautiful face and she shyly nodded her head in a yes. 

He made her look at him by lifting her face with his forefinger and fused his lips with hers for good passionate kiss to which she replied with equal fevor. He broke the kiss after feeling her breathless and pecked her lips countless times and said "chalo now take rest for sometime.." and made her lie down on the bed and palmed her eyes. She snuggled close to him and placed her head on his heart and wrapped her arms around his waist and slept after sometime as manik continuously patted her head till she was asleep. He too closed his eyes for a nap hugging her tight.

**********

Party's evening :

All the families of fab5 and navya were present at the time they agreed to gather and all the elders were anxious to know as what made them plan for a sudden surprise party.

"manik beta ab batao bhi kya baath hai..??" nyonika asked impatiently as all were sitting in the lawn where the arrangements were made. Manik and nandini got up and manik said taking her into a back hug "mom.. dad.. nandu is pregnant.. and that too the kids are twins.."

Nyonika and raj (manik's parents) had tears in their eyes as they were waiting for this news quite from a long time and all elders came and hugged the duo blessing them with loads and loads of happiness. They had a light dinner and the party was called off as nandini wasn't feeling well and the weather was also cool and there were chances of her falling sick which no one wanted to happen.

****

do vote and comment.. and if you like please share it to your friends :)