those 9 months...!!

"nandu eat properly..." manik scolded nandini as she was just turning the spoon in her plate making rounds... it was her 5th month and she cribbed for idli sambar in the morning and manik fulfilled the wish of his princess.

She made a bad face and pushing the plate aside said "manik mujhae yae nahi khana..." manik smiled and got ready for her another tantrum.. he too pushed the plate a little away from her and asked lovingly "toh ab kya khana hai..??" she thought for a while and was about to say something when she heard a sweet voice.

."mamiii..." cavya called her from the hall and taking this as a chance nandini got up and walked out of the dining area followed by manik

Nandini picked the little one in her arms and sat in the sofa cuddling her in her lap and cabir and navya entered the house with lots of bags in their hands.. looking at them manik asked

"kya hai in mai...?" cabir shrugged his shoulders indicating that he too was un aware of what he was carrying and navya replied "bhai kuch nahi.. bas pregnancy kae liyae zaroori chezeen hai..." manik mouthed an oh and asked Ramesh kaka to keep the stuff in their room and all settled in the living room itself.

"chalo what will u eat... had breakfast..?" manik asked looking at cabir and navya.. nandini heard this and slowly got up picking up cavya in her arms only to get stopped by manbir who called them in a bit low voice Cabir
"nanduuu...!!!" manik "nandiniii...!!!" Nandini turned around and smiled sheepishly and was thinking of making an excuse but stopped sensing manik's anger and said

"manik mujhae kuch nahi khana... see mai kitni moti ho rahi hun.." she said making a puppy face.. manik got up and took cavya from nandinis arms and made her sit on the couch and went into kitchen with cavya playing with his fingers and cabir and navya were talking to nandini on random stuffs to divert her attention as they were habituated to this.

Meanwhile manik came out of the kitchen with Ramesh kaka carrying a tray with two glasses of chocolate milk and spicy paneer with roti's in other. Manik gave one glass of chocolate milk to cavya as it was her favourite and started feeding nandini roti and paneer and she ate it happily.

Manik was totally aware of the mood
swings of nandini and he perfectly knew what she preferred at what time. She ate two and said "bas manik.. im full now..!!!" he stopped feeding her and cleaned her face with the napkin and pushed the glass of chocolate milk in her hand and she drank it silently.

**************************
6th month :

Nandini was sitting in front of the mirror on the chair wrapped in a towel with a grumpy face.. and manik brought the hair dryer to dry her hair... she didn't even look at him and he smiled looking at her cute antics..

"gussa ho...?" he asked taking a portion of her hair and drying it.. and she jerked his hand and got up to leave.. he caught her hand and made her face him. Nandini was looking down still with the same angry expression and manik lifted her face and made her look at him and said

"tumhae pata hai na ki I love you..." he said lovingly looking into her eyes and she nodded her head in a yes cutely and manik continued "toh phir mai job hi karunga tumharae aur humharae bacchon kae bhalai kae liyae hi karunga na...?" and she again nodded a yes and spoke this time

"lekin manik... thodi der aur pani mae bubbles kae saath khel lethi toh kya ho jata...?" to which he replied "nandu u were already there in water for more than 1 hour.."

she was about to protest but he placed his finger on her lips and whispered huskily in her ears "kal kar laena.. and this time ill come with u.. okay.." she blushed and shyly nodded her head in a yes.. he could not control himself anymore and bent his head down and kissed her softly.