61-70

61. These are the words of Stuart Craig, who worked at the set of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, copied from Pottermore: Stuart Craig knew that the iconic Shrieking Shack had to have a character of its own. 'It needed to be creaking and moving, as if being continually buffeted by the wind,' he says. He enlisted the help of Special Effects Supervisors John Richardson and Steve Hamilton to construct the set. First, a miniature model was created to determine the building's movement. Then the full-size set was built on a hydraulic platform, as a structure within a structure. 'It had a massive steel frame,' Craig explains, 'that was pushed around by the hydraulics. Then we built the set to hang on to the frame.' Because of the amount of sway, the movement was not confined to just the walls: 'The door swings back and forth, the shutters swing back and forth, the wall fabric kind of flaps... the whole room literally moves.'

62. Moaning Myrtle's name before her death was Myrtle Elizabeth Warren.

63. She was born in 1929 and died on the 13th of June 1943.

64. She was also a Ravenclaw-student.

65. The actress playing Myrtle, Shirley Henderson, was 37 years old when she made her first appearance, making her the oldest person to play a Hogwarts student.

66. Both of Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody's parents was Aurors.

67. Charlie Weasley was born at the 12th of December 1972.

68. He also seemed to be the only Weasley-child (except for Fred, of course, may him rest in peace) to never marry or have children.

69. Beaubatons Academy of Magic was believed to be located somewhere in the Pyrenees.

70. It supposed to be pronounced "Bo-batton".