91-100

91. All first-years at Hogwarts must take seven subjects: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. Flying lessons (on broomsticks) are also compulsory.

92. Warwick Davies plays the parts of both Filius Flitwich and the goblin Griphook.

93. It has been revealed that Flitwick - as suspected by many - had a distant family relationship to goblins.

94. J.K. Rowling's thoughts about Quirinus Quirrell, according to Pottermore:
"Quirinus was a Roman God about whom there is not much information, although he is commonly associated with war - a clue that Quirrell is not quite as meek as he appears. 'Quirrell,' which is so nearly 'squirrel' - small, cute and harmless - also suggested 'quiver,' a nod to the character's innate nervousness."

95. The Inferi whom Harry and Dumbledore encounter in the lake in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was mostly vagrant, homeless Muggles whom Voldemort had killed.

96. Tom Marvolo Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort, was born on the 31st of December 1926. He died on the 2nd of May 1998, killed by Harry Potter.

97. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is said to contain a story plot where at least Harry and his youngest son Albus appears.

98. Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic 1988~1996, was proceeded by Millicent Bagnold.

99. Severus Snape was born on the 9th of January 1960.

100. J. K. Rowling is the only author so far to be a billionaire through writing.

And... done!
I can barely believe that I actually managed to summon up one hundred Harry Potter-facts! It's kind of exhausting to think about. I've had a really good time searching for and writing down these facts, and I hope you've had a good time reading them! Thank you, once again, for reading, voting and commenting (and if you have time, would you please check out my Harry Potter fanfic, "Colin's Mission"?)!