Eventually Hunter came out of the house spinning his keys around his finger and whistling. He smiled at me when he caught me frowning at him.

He’s very strange. I thought to myself.

Very my wolf agreed it’s hot! She added and I fought to keep in a laugh.

Hunter got onto the bike and started it.

~~

We drove to school in silence until we arrived and Hunter handed me over to Sam, switching the ankle bracelet controls to the distance of Sam.

“Humph, stupid wolves” I mumbled and I heard both boys laugh.

I winked flirtatiously at Sam and he blushed. I heard Hunter growl so I slapped him at the back of his head and strutted into the school.

Soon Jake found me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. I’m so glad I found him.

We found each other a couple months after I ran away. He was a lone wolf, to kind hearted to go rouge like me. Soon though I embraced my wolf and we lost contact. I missed him so much, like losing my mate. Except not, in a way. I wished Jake was my mate.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts as the bell rung. I went to class and took my seat. Sam sat next to me, much to my disappointment.

Class slowly passed and lunch came. I sat at a table with Jake. Sam and the rest of the pack that attended school also did. I felt my wolf growl in anger. Jake put a reassuring hand on my arm, and I looked at him. He smiled slightly. I took a calming breath and returned his smile.

“Hey Jake” some girl purred at him as she took a seat beside him. I felt a flash of anger as she flirted with my best friend.

“Oh, hey Hanna” he said brushing her off. I smirked.

Hanna frowned “How ya been?” she breathed trailing her fingers up and down his legs.

Oh god I think I’m going to throw up.

“Good, hanging with my best friend” he said looking pointedly at me as I smiled viciously at her. She was part of Hunter’s pack, so she knew what I was capable of. Jake removed her exploring hand.

She glared at me then quickly smoothed her expression to what she believed was a sexy pout. She rested her head on Jake’s shoulder and whispered in his ear, which she knew I could hear “So, you, me, tonight? My bed?” she smirked coyly.

My hands went into fists. I wanted to tell her what she could do with her bed but Jake shot me a warning look. Grr.

Jake: