Laurence?

Ok so, I'm starting in 3rd pov, but it might change so, pay attention to my notes.
Laurence sat on the couch, he was watching something on the T.V, Garroth walked out of his room. As he glanced at Laurence, he could tell something was off.
"Hey, Laurence. Are you alright?", Garroth asked, walking up behind him.
"OH MY IRENE! It's just you... yea, I-I'm alright...", He sighed,"I-I've just been a little.. depressed...", his voice cracked and I watched as he slowly broke down and started crying.
"Laurence?!", Garroth yelped. He went over sitting on the couch by him. He watched him, he had no clue what to do. He flinched as he felt Laurence hug him tightly, he blushed and put his arm around him, feeling it could help. Laurence's sobbing slowed down and he sat back up, sniffling. Garroth used a hand to turn Laurence's head to face him, he wiped away some tears.
"Is something making you depressed?", Garroth sighed.
"No... I don't know... I don't think so.", Laurence stumbled over his words. He avoided eye contact with Garroth.
"Oh...", he sighed,"If you know what it is,", he turned to look at Laurence and smiled,"You can talk to me." He pulled Laurence in for a hug. Laurence gripped his flannel tightly,"Don't started crying again.. please."