spicy wings.

SO LIKE I'M BACK. SORRY FOR THE HIATUS, THOUGHT I WAS READY TO COME BACK BUT I WASNT AND NOW I AM PLS LOVE ME

Eight and a half months pregnant and Ashton feels like the size of fat Amy. He wakes up every morning and empties his guts and repeat. This morning is different though. He seems to be regurgitating twice as much this morning. Luke, in attempt to comfort him leans over Ashton rubbing his back in circular movements and whispering that it's all gonna be okay. Comforting, right?

Not to heavily pregnant hormonal Ashton it's not. Ash just wants Luke to shut his condensending trap and go get him a froyo. Also there's the fact that Ashton feels about as attractive as a toothpick right now. Which doesn't help due to the fact he feels horny 24/7. But Luke, recently just wants to "cuddle". Adding to the frustration.

One night, after a failed attempt of seducing Luke, he cursed the blonde and himself then locked himself in the bathroom because he wanted 'space' when really he was, well we won't go into that.

Don't misunderstand, Luke wants to jump the bones of Ashton. But like any clueless man, he thinks Ashton is too far along in his pregnancy. And there's alot on his mind.

The one problem any young knocked up couple have; Money. Or lack of it. Luke's apartment is suitable, but for one. And recently that's on his mind. He finally has his head screwed on about the financial situation and he wants to provide for his family, not just scrape by.

He wants Ashton and those babies to live with out want. He's taking on the role as provider.

Luke sees his heavily pregnant lover as delicate china and wants to wrap Ashton in bubble wrap so he doesn't break. Hence the lack of sex. He's even resorted to watching free porn for release. Not knowing how it would effect the extremely sensitive pregnant boyfriend who senses Luke is up to something.

It's late Friday night and Luke has just returned from a long day at the office, where he just started. Working in a call center certainly wasn't the big dream but the pay is decent and he can't afford to be picky.

He calls for Ashton who doesn't reply and hears nothing but silence, he sighs as seeing his lover's face after a long, tiresome day was the only think that got him through the shift. But he assumes Ashton is sleeping, understandable seeing as he's carrying his own weight pregnancy weight also.

Needing to let off some steam, Luke opens the Mac Book and sets it on the table in front of him, loosening up his tie, he opens a tab and types in to the search bar "free gay porn". He chooses the top result and goes through the selections. Finding an appealing choice he unbuckles his belt and rubs his member through his work pants letting out a relieved sigh as the foreplay begins on screen.

As the submissive of the two porn stars begins to suck the dominant's penis, Luke's is already rock hard and throbbing in his hand as he strokes softly. "Just fuck him already." Luke groans and rubs his tip, leaking with pre-cum.

"So you can't fuck me but you can watch some basic ass, free porn? Guys who spent all their college loans on beer so they suck a dick on camera for a living gets you going hm?" Ashton appears at the doorframe of the living room cross armed with a judging look.

Like he had just been caught at the scene of a crime, Luke frantically stutters and quickly pulls his pants up. Wide eyed, he stands up and faces his investigator with an expression we see when we catch a child with a hand in the cookie jar.

Ashton raises an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation. "Look I'm sorry okay? It's just I had a long day at work and I'm tired, mad at the world and frustrated. I had to let off some steam, I thought you were asleep." Luke frowns, shame in his expression.

"You could have woke me up. But you wouldn't. Because you don't want me anymore. Because I'm fat and ugly! I'm boring and you hate me!'' Ashton dramatically throws his arms around and pouts like a child.

Luke laughs silently, knowing Ashton is being ridiculous. "This is not funny." Ash then glares. Taking a step towards his boyfriend, a lightbulb flashed in his mind and he grins. Knowing that begging Ashton wasn't going to make this better. But the one thing that brought them together in the first place; A dumb joke.

"Ashton?" He takes another step and mischievously whispers.

"What?" He replies in a child like tone,still pouting.

"I put the STD in Stud. Now all I need is you." He winks.

Ashton ignores his joke, how ever the corners of his lips curl up and he sucks his cheeks to stop him from laughing. Another step closer.

"I might take away all the chairs, so you have no choice but to sit on my face." He seductively says.

Ash unfolds his arms and let's out a quiet giggle. "You're such a pain in the ass."

Luke, seizing the opportunity. Strides towards Ashton, leans down whispers in his ear "if I'm a pain in your ass, we can just use more lube."

This time Ashton let's out a hearty laugh and wraps his arms around Luke's neck as he lifts him up and carries bridal style. "Let's go to bed baby." He smiles proudly as Ashton rubs his pregnant tummy.

"Okay if you fuck me." Ashton beams.
Luke sniggers and looks into his lover's eyes and admires the way his tanned skin glows.

"I might just do that." He says, poking Ash's dimple and carrying him to their bedroom.