"Miss," he whispered, and she just looked across at him, teasing him.

"Did you find this difficult?" She asked in her normal tone of voice, referring to the worksheet. However, he felt like telling her that coping with her hand on his erect crotch was making it extremely difficult to act normally. Her hand was still skating across his length, and he was barely able to speak. He just nodded, and she smiled to herself.
    "I like it when it's hard," she smirked, and the two made eye contact immediately. "It makes you think." All he could do was nod as she moved away from him, and he was surprised that he didn't outwardly moan at the loss of contact. They went through the worksheet when some other students began to finish, and then they were all allowed to go to break. There were no strict times like there was in school - no bells; no strict time periods for lessons - so Connie was able to issue the students a longer break, as they had worked hard in the first part of the morning.

"When you come back, we've got that assessment that we've been preparing for, and since that will take two hours, I don't see the point of you coming back for three so we can start a new topic today. Take an extra forty five minutes on your break, and do some last minute revision in the library or something. That will be of more use to you than anything I can do." The students all thanked her, and of course they didn't complain, and so Jacob just had to make sure to pack up slowly so that he could be last out of the class. He went to follow the crowd outside, but as he reached the door, he closed it, turning back to Connie.

"So, Miss, any other reasons you didn't want the class back for an extra hour?" He made his way up to her slowly, and Connie could see that his erection was still quite prominent in his trousers.

"Forty five minutes, and no, I have no ulterior motives that I can recall," she hummed, teasing him. He pushed her up so that she was sat on her desk, and she grinned madly as his mouth latched on to his.

"Mmm, maybe this will jog your memory," he hummed, pushing her backwards so that she was laying across the bare desk. He brought her legs up and pulled her knickers out from beneath her skirt, dropping them to the floor after getting them past her heels.
    "Firm fingers," he mimicked, before slipping two of them inside her. As soon as he'd gotten inside her, there was a knock on the door, and Jacob pulled out immediately, taking her knickers from the floor and leaping behind the desk. Without being given permission, the person on the other side opened the door, and Connie wasn't surprised to see the other professor - the one that Jacob had said had been flirting with Connie all that time ago. Ever since he'd mentioned it, Connie had been noticing the little things, and had now realised that this professor really did like her. The funny thing was that she didn't even know his name.

"I saw you'd sent your class on a break," he said, as Connie readjusted her skirt, humming slightly. "One of them said it was an extended break. Thought I'd pop in and ask if you wanted to go to lunch." Connie blushed. This man was at least twice her age, and he looked like he'd washed his hair with some of the chemicals he was working with, as it seemed to explode in every direction possible.

"I already have my lunch with me, sorry," Connie said, forcing a smile. She wasn't lying - she'd prepared a packed lunch this morning.

"It'll keep for tomorrow," he said, stepping closer a couple of times so that he was really close to her. "Or we could just skip lunch altogether," he offered instead, making Connie feel physically sick.

"No, Professor, um, you see," Connie began, unable to move across the desk in fear of exposing Jacob. "I've got a partner already, and, um-"

"I don't intend for this to leave this classroom, don't worry, Connie." He replied, pressing himself closer and placing his hand on her knee.

"Professor, please. Get off me," she tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. He began to lean forward to kiss her neck, and that was when Connie heard the voice from the doorway.

"I think Miss said no, Sir." Jacob said, and Connie was so relieved to see that he'd obviously crawled across the floor and managed to make his way to the door. The professor made his apologies to Connie and left her alone with Jacob once again, who instantly ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her.
    "I'm so sorry I couldn't say anything sooner. I had to get across to the door," he said, and Connie just shook her head, chuckling.

"You were perfect, Jacob. Perfect." She kissed him lightly, bringing him in between her legs and pulling on his belt loops to press him closer to her. He broke away from her to place his hands either side of her face and he admired her delicate features, ensuring that she was okay, before kissing her again.
    "We've still got an extended break. Care to pick up where you left off?"

"I thought I was supposed to be revising," Jacob protested, smiling.

"Oh, you will be," she smirked. "I just want to make sure it's an effective technique."