"Can you for one fucking second not be such a politician? I know you were bred to be one, but I'm sick of the spin, Your Majesty. You can't sell telling a lie as doing me a favor."

Jade whirled toward me, grabbing my wrists and clasping them behind my back. Her body pressed against mine, unleashing a torrent of longing that surged through my core. "This is not about who I am or who I will become. This is about you and me. Right here. Right now."

A moan escaped my lips as her hips ground her erection against my belly. Even through our clothes I felt the heat of it. "You and me. Perrie and Jade. Who cares what the outside world thinks?"

"You do," I breathed.

She released her grip on me, stepping back as though I had slapped her.

"You do," I repeated more firmly. Now that she wasn't touching me, I could almost think clearly again. Almost.

"I care what you think," Jade said flatly, her words daring me to contradict her.

"If you cared what I thought, we wouldn't be standing here having this argument."

Jade moved toward me and I retreated until my back made contact with the wall. If she noticed that she'd cornered me, she didn't show it. Her eyes blazed like the edge of an inferno, and if I let her get much closer, I would be consumed by the fire burning through her. "I warned you away. I warned you about me."

"And you took me anyway," I accused. The indictment was pitiful at best.

"I took what you gave, love." Jade's thumb trailed over my lower lip, pushing between my teeth and opening my mouth. "You gave me this mouth. Don't you remember?"

I swallowed instinctively protectively and my mouth closed over her finger for a moment. She seized the opportunity, plunging her thumb against my tongue as though urging me to suck it, and I gasped at the familiar taste of her.

"You gave me this pretty little mouth to fuck," Jade said as she pulled her thumb from it. "Your mouth remembers that. It remembers me pumping inside of it."

I wanted to tell her she was wrong, but she'd seen the proof.

Jade shifted closer, her hand slipping under the hem of my shirt, but she didn't stray past my navel. "Feel how your body responds to my touch," she instructed me, "and then look me in the eye and tell me you don't want me to take you upstairs to fuck you."

I set my jaw and raised my gaze to hers forcing the words past my lips. "I don't want you to fuck me."

"You're a terrible liar, Perrie." She laughed as her hand slid down and past my waistband, her fingers massaging through the lace of my panties. "You're so fucking wet for me. Drenched. Are you always this wet when you don't want to fuck?"

Jade knew the answer to that, because she knew my body well. Too well. She knew that all she needed was to run one finger over my skin and I'd respond.  Jade removed her hand from my panties and trailed her wet fingers down my bare throat. "That's what you want. Now tell me. Which one of us is lying?"

"Maybe you're right," I admitted with a whimper. "Maybe I want you to fuck me, but I don't need you to."

Jade's eyes closed and she dropped her forehead against mine. Our skin was slick from the subtle tug-of-war we were engaged in, and with her this close, I breathed in her scent, lost in her brutal, unadulterated sexuality. "You don't need to fuck me. You never have," Jade whispered, sending goose bumps tickling across my skin. "But I need to fuck you. I need to be inside you. I don't know how to show you any other way. I don't know any other way to show you that I need you."

My lips crashed into hers, my control obliterated by her confession. I'd spent months telling myself no and going through the motions, and I couldn't do it any longer. Maybe I didn't need Jade, but I couldn't deny I wanted her. Her body. Her words. Her heart. I'd fooled myself into believing that if she couldn't say it, she didn't feel it. But had she been showing me all along?

Jade shoved my pants down, lifting me up and out of them before I'd even entirely processed that we were kissing. I broke away, my chest heaving as I shook my head. "This doesn't change the fact that I don't live here."

"I think you'll find I can persuade you." Jade's lips slanted over mine before I could protest further. She dropped me back to my feet and pulled away. I watched, mesmerized, as she unbuckled her pants and pushed them to the floor. Running her fingers across the low neckline of my shirt, she paused with deliberation, then wrenched the fabric with her hands, ripping through the thin garment to reveal my bra. Without hesitation, her thumbs scooped under my breasts and popped them free of the restrictive lace. The rough pads of Jade's fingers circled across the sensitive tips. My nipples hardened under her caress, stirring an ache that tightened in my chest.

"Has anyone touched you like this?" Jade asked. Her breath was hot on my neck as she caught my earlobe between her teeth. Nibbling teasingly, she sucked it as she continued to fondle my breasts. The world around me swam, making it impossible to think, but I still knew my answer.

"No." No one had touched me like this since I left her here. No one had ever touched me like this.

"Because you are mine," Jade growled, her hands capturing my hips and lifting me against the wall. "And I am yours."

She thrust inside me without warning, and despite the aching readiness of my sex, the rough entry tore through me as though she had cleaved me in two. I gasped and clung to her, allowing her to anchor me at my very core.

"You know what to say, and I'll stop." Jade rolled her hips, giving me the chance to utter my safe word. But I didn't want her to stop, and she knew it. Jade's groin rocked into me, her shaft lodged snugly between my folds. Then she began to move, slowly at first. Each thrust was cautious and forceful at the same time. She was still waiting for my response.

"Jade," I breathed in welcome, and she responded by pumping swiftly in and out of me, leaving me breathlessly dangling between reason and ecstasy.

"You're so tight," she grunted between gritted teeth as she held me against the wall and drove into me with relentless abandon. "So fucking wet and so fucking tight like you've been waiting for me."

"Oh god!" The cry spilled from my lips as she filled me. I had been waiting. Unable to move forward and desperate to not look back. I'd been hiding from her from this because it scared me, and as the pleasure ripped through my body, tightening and exploding through my limbs, the intensity mixed with that fear. I dug my fingernails into her back, clutching onto her as if she might vanish any second. My body spiraled into terrifying pleasure, lost in an abyss of reckless delirium. There was no hope. I was lost at sea and Jade was pulling me under, luring me toward the dark, inescapable depths of our passion.

"Say it," Jade commanded as I struggled to breathe.

"I love you." The words were small, nearly lost in our frenzied lovemaking, but Jade's head dropped to my shoulder as they fluttered from my mouth. She groaned as violent spurts lashed inside my velvet channel, draining her seed and the last of my resistance.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So I was study for my exams and I've been doing that mostly all day and I just thought fuck studying, I want to update again for you guys because you's are all awesome! Thank you to everyone that wish me good luck on the last chapter. I hope you'd like this update :)

See you next update