Chapter 4

[Not Edited]

~ Perrie's Pov ~

As soon as the door slid shut behind us, Jade was on me. I barely had time to register the familiar surroundings before she shoved up my dress, crushing her lips against mine as we tangled together. I'd been in this room before, fighting my attraction to her. I'd come for an explanation and discovered something dark lurking behind her sexy, brooding facade. She had fascinated me then. She still fascinated me, but now my head spun from the bourbon and from the change of circumstance.

And from her. Oh god, from her.

My fingers clutched her hair as she pressed me to the wall, and I didn't resist when she gripped my panties and tore them away. My sex reacted, swelling under her dominance, knowing exactly what came next. Everything about Jade her scent, the firm grip of her fingers kneading into my hips made me wet, as though my body had been conditioned to prepare for her.

But even as my body responded willingly, the tiny voice in my head tried to control me, too, reminding me of the risk I was taking. Jade was fire—white-hot and blazing. Her touch smoldered, igniting my body until my arousal couldn't be contained. I would let her take me anywhere. Anytime. But playing with fire also meant getting burned, and Jade had burned me before. There was no way I would walk out of here unscathed.

I wasn't thinking clearly. I couldn't think clearly not with her around. Still one question kept peeking through the haze that clouded my judgment: why was she here? But with her lips on me, trailing down my neck until her teeth bit hungrily into my shoulder, I didn't care. I was here with her, and for the first time in months, I felt complete.

I felt alive.

My skin even responded sensitively to her more chaste touches. The back of her hand caressing the length of my arm sent desire pooling between my legs. A brush of her lips across my cheek made me moan. We were as in tune as ever, but our connection was on overload. Too long had passed since we'd touched, and no lingering doubt or fear seemed capable of checking my body. I was drawn to her out of pure instinct and primal lust. I couldn't say no to her now.

Because I couldn't say no to myself.

"Do you remember the last time we were here, Perrie?" The low rasp of her voice sent a tremor of anticipation running through me. "I wanted to pin you against the wall and fuck you until you begged me to stop."

I whimpered as her hand slipped between my legs. I wanted her to fuck me now. Fuck me before I could talk myself out of it. Fuck me until I couldn't remember how to beg. Fuck me hard until I forgot my objections.

Jade's finger traced my seam and my sex clenched involuntarily, aching for contact. "Tell me what you need, Perrie. Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers? Or my mouth? Or my cock?" Her mouth dropped to nibble on my ear. "Give me your order of preference, because I plan to do all three."

Yes, please.

"I want to feel you inside me Jade," I whispered, my voice barely a breath as I struggled to produce words. All I could think of was her touching me. How had I survived without her touch?

Her breath hitched and her eyes found mine. They blazed with unrepressed carnality, piercing me through the heart. Neither of us spoke as she freed her member. Instead we stared at each other, questions mixing with passion in our gazes. But when her hard length nudged against my swollen cleft, my eyes closed involuntarily, savoring the moment.

"Wait." The word was a plea on my lips. It had been too long.

"You're so tight. There's been no one to look after your beautiful pussy," she murmured, stroking the crest of her member along my seam. "Have you been touching yourself?"