Sleeping the same bed

Aera's POV

"Deal"

He won't win anyways.

"Ok! The race starts at

3

2

1"

*Vroooom*

I missed this gosh its so overwhelming. And another bonus is ill have some new cars with latest models. Sick.

"Hmmm don't be boastful about winning Aera."

And with that, bullshit. His in lead! I pushed thr gas so hard and luckily I gained speed. Go Aera a little more.

We are now on the same sides. I tried pushing him agains the railings and I it worked he slowed down,

"I'm boastful because I know I will win"

I give off some space and zoomed. I saw him following back again. Gosh how can he recover so quickly?! More Aera faster! My feet really hurts I reached the maximum limit! And now its more harder to turn left or right.

Again! What the fuck! His on lead! Gosh I can't speed up! I don't wanna lose! Even though I read the maximum I still pushed the gas so hard and I speed up just a little, I'm now on his sides again. I pushed him again and tried to make a lead.

We are two feet away from each other. I guess I busted one of his wheels. Nice.

"You won't win Aera! I won't let you win!"

And with that he was holding a gun, bullshit! I tried to speed up some more but fuck! He aimed for my wheels!

I started losing control of my car until I crashed into a pole. Fucking hell! My legs!

"Arggg! Fuck!"

I'm breathing hard as I could. I tried to remove my legs but I failed. I'm so bruised!

"I told you, you won't win"

I looked up to see Kai. Don't tell me he really wants me? Oh gosh what? Ill be his sex slave now?!

My mind is full of worries until I felt a hand on my waist as I was slowly pulled up.

"You're mine"

I glared at him as he chuckled.

"Who told you?"

Fuck Im not ready for this.

"Hmm? That's your bet, you lose 3 new cars I win you'll be mine"

"But I don't want to be yours. I don't want to be your sex slave"

He stopped walking for a second and turned his head over me. Ohh yeah his carrying me bridal style?

"Sex slave? You'll be more than that honey"

I'm not good at getting things. so what does he mean? Please no.

-------------

"Do you live alone?"

I looked up into Kai and said

"Why a sudden question? What do you care?"

"I care because you're my girlfriend, and I can risk to leave you alone"

I smirked

"You act like you love me. Common Kai I think I can handle the real you. You don't need to act like you actually care"

His aura turned dark

"So you knew that I was bad at acting huh? Well if that's what you want."

He dropped me into the floor of our living room. Fuck my legs are killing me.

"Ouch fuck! What's your problem? Your the one who made the bet OK? If you don't want me then might as well leave"

"Your the one who want this kind of treatment right? I'm only being nice bitch"

He once again carried me and went up stairs

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you to our room?"

Our what?!

"Who told you you can sleep in here huh?! You jerk! You can't!"

He only smirked.

"With me? Of course I can."

We arrived at my room and he placed me on my bed. I stood up with my hand supporting me.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower don't tell me you'll be going with me"

He stood up and held my waist gosh

"If that's what you want"

Ohh my god, does this guys know what sarcasm is?

"Ohh hell no"

I walked towards the shower did my thing and the time when I stepped out I heard snoring sounds. Wait what?!

I quickly walked towards him and started smacking. Don't worry I have clothes on. So I kept smacking and smacking until he caught my fist and held me closer to his side.

"Get out"

I said facing him side view. I'm now lying beside him.

"No way"

And with that he gave me a bear hug and slept. I wish he'll leave me alone tomorrow.