Say ahhhh

Aera's POV

"SAY WHAT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT?! WITH MY FEET? COME ON! ITS NOT FUNNY! LET M-"

Gosh I nearly choked! Fuck you Rapmon! He stuffed a big spoon ful of rice into my mouth;!

"That's why were here" said jimin with a smirk and with a millisecond eight spoons are right infront of my face. Wait? Eight?

"What are you guys doing? V? Are you planning to choke me?"

Yep v was holding two spoon fulls. I gently open my mouth for food when suddenly.

"FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

I quickly stood up and faced all of them. I'm covered with different food and rice. My face is probably dirty and my hands are hurt.

"Yah! It was supposedly my turn! Why did you guys but in!"

I looked into Rapmon yelling at his members. Aishh! My face hurts! Who wouldn't? If eight big spoons were stuffed into your mouth!

Then I heard a squeal.

"Aera! Your hands are bleeding!"

I turned around to find my wrisk filled with red. I just noticed I'm bleeding. Shit! I knew the rope were too tight!

I looked up and saw there different reactions.

Suga was smirking
Jimin was quite concerned but what hell? It was mixed up with lust.
Rapmon looked I don't know he looked very concerned.
V's mouth was open
Jin's eyes widen
Jungkook had a blank face
And j hope was closed to fainting.

After I counted from one to three all of them charged towards me and tried to remove the rope but fuck! Its just getting worse! Seven pair of hands are trying to remove it but it happens to only tighten!

"FUCK OFF!"

I ran away to them almost 4 feet away. I approache'd the closest table and stared at the boy infront.

"Remove this"

He was fluttered but somehow he removed the ropes quickly. I looked up to find them staring back.

"Thanks for the meal." I quickly turned around and left the canteen. I once again went to the clinic. Aishh too much scars that's for sure.

~~~~~~~~
"Ya! Aera! Wake up!"

I felt something ontop of me. Then I heard another voice.

"V! Get off her!"

My body suddenly felt lighter.
I opened my eyes and found 7 pair of eyes staring back.

"What the hell? Why are you here?"

"Yah! You were absent for all the subject after lunch!"

I stared at jin while he said that.

"Why would you care?"

My eyes roamed around them and no one answered.

" I'm going home"

I stood up and headed the door when I heard whispers

"Yah maknae! Say sorry!"

"Why am I the only one appologizing? You have faults to!"

"Pali! She's leaving for heavens sake!"

I turned around and they looked shock. Jimin pushed jungkook and nods.

"Mianheayo Aera. I should have loosen the ropes before. Jin hyung I said sorry already!"

He onced again head back hiding from me. I turned around again and walked towards the door. Before I could even close it

"Gwenchana"

~~~~~~~~
"Aera where have you been? Its 1:30 in the middle of dawn."

I looked at the man sitting across the room. He looked serious.

"I'm asking you Aera! Where have you been?!"

He is now standing up.

"What do you care?"

*slap*

Fuck.

"Can you stop?! You brat! I tried to be nice but this is getting out of hand! Your such a rebel! This would ruin the family's image!"

I looked up and my blood was onCE again boiling.

"Who gives you permission to say that? Your nOT my dad. Stop trying to be one because it doesn't fit you right! And what would you get if the other companies adores me? Money? Fucking money! Your being selfish!"

*slap*

"Can't you atleast show your graditude?! Decent and classy girls out there are willing to take your place and here you are complaining about it!"

Fuck you.

"Then why don't you pick them instead? I would rather have a family eating only rice and salt but full of love than being here I only receive nothing but lies and hatred because you just can't accept the fact that I'm not changing anymore! Ill never be the perfect daughter you wish for!"

*booogshh*

Punch. A fucking punch! Bullshit!

I ran upstairs and cried. I don't want this. Why can't I have a normal family? Fuck them! Fuck life! I have so much bruise my body won't survive this everyday. But you have to Aera. Be numb. Be cold. Be perfect.

------------
Author's note!
The word perfect there is not literally perfect. This means the "perfect" in Aera's point of view.