Jeon Jungkook

Aera's POV

As I walked out as if on cue the bell rung its time for lunch. The door opened and as I turned around the teacher was quickly shivering upon seeing me. I ignored her and walk towards the end of the hallway and as I get near more students were going outside.

Midway on the hallway I was only the one walking in the middle while the other students stayed still on the sides. I looked down at my feet because I was onced again reminded about the insult before. Fuck!

I removed the thought away and looked up. To my surprise a boy was walking opposite to my direction. He was staring right before my eyes and I stared back coldly. We were 6 feet from the middle of the hallway. I admit he is kind of hot. I remained staring into his eye and he just stared back.

"Oh my god! The two big bullies!"

"Shit jungkook is so hot!"

"What will happen oh my god I wanna run!"

I stayed calm, who the hell is he?

3 feet away from each other and the tension was really high. I didn't bother to look away as he also did. His stare is cold I could say but I still think I'm colder.

"Aishh! What's happening! I'm so anxious!"

"Will Jungkook make a move?"

"Shit Aera! What are you gonna do!"

2 feet the whispers were louder the tension is suffocating and I still don't remember the face of this guys. Who is he and who is Jungkook?

We where about to pass by each other when suddenly he caught my wrisk and smirked.

"If it is Aera, the campus bad girl"

I kept my cool and blankly stared at him.

"Do I know you?"

Gasps where heard as his grip tighten.

"Hmmm"

Another fucking smirk

"I heard about you Aera, a troublesome girl and a firy apperance, but you don't look like anything beyond average, to me your just a bitch and you don't know me? Well fuck you ."

Its time for me to smirk. Fuck you.

"Find any traces of care on my face."

I stared at him blankly. Insulted huh?
My wrisk is killing me!

"What's your problem?" I asked calmly. His face reddens because of anger before letting go of my wrisk.

"Bitch"

My ear is really heating up.

"Why so sudden calling me a bitch huh jerk? Can't you beat a girl? Can't think of anything to call me? I can play that game in fact I haven't been starting and here you are insulted already?"

Smirk was plasterned on my face while saying that.

"Hmmm? Calling names? Sounds fun? How's your daddy huh? I heard that he was replaced by your mom who is also a bitch like you"

Fuck.

FUCK

FUCK YOU!

I looked up at him and threw a punch. Then after a few seconds I was flustered. Did he just caught my fist? Before I can react he pulled me and said

"Bitch don't try me"

~~~~~~~~~~

FUCKING HELL!

I am now home and my head is throbbing because of the insident before. Fuck him! Fuck!

I was so desperate on investigating him to the point I threatened one girl and asked million of questions luckily the girl was a stalker.

Jeon Jungkook

18 years old

Joined a mafia group called bangtan boys

Most rich family in all of asia

His family is the owner of Jeon Incorporated

Had a first love but left him.

Bingo! Oh lover boy! Be ready!

~~~~~~~~
Lunch. It was lunch again. I am finding a table after ordering. Fuck I can't move on about yesterday! I don't understand why he knows about my problem! Pshh well duh! He's like the most rich which means more power. I need to find the girl I threatened once again to ask more!

I need my revenge! I don't wanna end up being the bullied one! I am the bully! Aissh! This is really stressing!

"What do we have here?"

Fuck! Don't tell me its him! I felt a hand above my shoulders. No no no no!

"Hey look at me when I'm talking to you"

After saying those he sprung me around and did I said that I had hot soup on my tray?

"Fuck! What the hell! You bitch!"

He looked at me and his face suddenly reddened and looked away. What the hell?

I looked around and saw male school mates looking at me with lust. Fuck?

I looked at my self and- WHAT THE EFF! the soup soaked my white shirt! My bra was totally visible! I covered myself by my leather jackets hung around my waist. I once again looked up at jungkook and found a group of boys behind him. There all smirking!

"Fuck!"

I am so embarrassed! I walked out once again! I lost again!