Chapter-5 |Paving Paths|

Chapter-5
||Paving Paths||

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love.

The bright and melodious laugh whisper in the wind, the shimmer of stars, and the magic of the moon, and he was drowning in it, through the to floor to ceiling crystal windows as she laughed and her earrings danced in a rhythm. Her amaranth peach floral duppatta flailed graciously as she threw it on her face, the chiffon material wavering on her.

She was striking.

She was blooming flawlessly.

Her laughed ceremoniously swam in the atmosphere with a hint of different tales, emotions and shades.

He slightly slapped his head while smiling, looking away from her, and steeped towards his cabin. But again his eyes casted hers downwards as she played with the tassels at the end of her duppatta. She seemed like a rather anxious person as her fingers didn't spare her watch or another thing.

There was something- something that was lacking when lifted her eyes to greet his in a minuscule second's notice. A single hitched breathe flew through what he'd thought to be pursued lips, and the vast amount of particles between them had turned sweets.

Slowly, with a slight tilt in her body, she finally stood and look around, her thick lustrous brunette tresses sprawled across her shoulder and back, the strands catching the pearl buttons that ran through neckline of the kameez, her feet not gliding any further than where they'd stilled like ice.

"Are you okay?", He asked.

"Well, yeah.....yeah I'm absolutely fine", she said twitching her lips into a beautiful smile.

Digitally printed flowers hugged the long sleeves of her kameez, complimenting the intricately colourful and embroidered flowers that mindlessly and five white studded pearls ran down the chest, complimenting the monochrome ivory of her detailed pants.

She looked up from feeling the shyly gracious gaze not moving from the single thick lashes of his sharp features, she felt an unknown curiosity dropped to world's end and a of hiccup flew through her throat, making her eyes widened.

His eyes were set below her face, they were appreciating the silent protests that her eyes wanted to shout but a hiccups again flew and his eyes shine with an unknown happiness and glory as she held the fabric of her vivid duppatta to her face.

"Are you sure, you ok?" He shamelessly asked as his lips went near her earlobe, making her hitched with a series of hiccups again and he couldn't stopped himself laughing at her.

"Yes, I....I..."before she could further speak he squeezes her nose firmly, her eyes protested but he smiled softly and said "hold on your breath, it will inhibit the spasms of the diaphragm." her large almond eyes widened with her mouth, her frigid hand clenched as her eyes closed in surrender and her heart rhythm palpated through her entire body, an involuntary gasp fell out, and his eyes settled on her.

"Thank you!" She replied.

Everything had gone terribly wrong.