Chapter-3 |Defying Love|

Chapter-3
||Defying Love||

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.

Sanskar's shoulders were tensed, jaw tight. The sleeves of his neatly pressed shirt which hastily been rolled up a few inches a while ago gave a clear view of his hands that were fisted tightly. His lips too pursed but other than that his face was wiped clean of all sort of emotions giving no clue as to what was running in his mind.

With each passing seconds, his secretary could feel his eyes boring into the file, trying to access something. She was trying to read the slightest hint of his mind, she could notice but she failed miserably.

The cool and brisk air rushed past the squeaky sliding door of his office room. There was a big plant behind his big black chair, there were a rectangular shape table surrounded by 4 white chairs, on his left there was whit couch, with two smaller ones on each of its side with a wooden table in between them the couches were facing a huge TV screen on the wall. There was a big weird grey, white and black painting on the wall.

"Sir, Mr. Singh called and said he wants to shift tomorrow's meeting to today afternoon", she said looking at him.

"Okay. Tell him, we will be there by 12:00 pm and tell my driver to get the car ready. You can leave now Ms. Pandey", he dismissed her and she left the room.

He seemed like an intimidating man, he always had a straight face depicting no emotion what so ever although in the office. His work is not a mere profession but a sacred vocation, an art of which he was a passionate artist. His position is evident from the fact that he performed all the activities himself like working on the development, taking updates and stitching the charts.

In fact, it was his passion for his work that he continued his efforts to maintain excellence in his work despite all the hardships, including the personal time too.

He was a perfectionist. That is why he used to make sure that everything is going according to the needs of individual members. He was against mass production. He made sure that the marketing products the company made were not only durable but also comfortable. Quality was more important than quantity to him.

And he was able to toe the line and remain curious and grounded simultaneously. He would extremely aware of the pieces on the chessboard, and how certain moves will affect the position of the company, also willing to consider solutions others might deem unconventional.

His willingness to take risks, was the importance of that quality in leading a company to success.

He was a man of honesty and integrity. He never compromised on quality and excellence, even if it meant more work, and profits. And took his time to leading transformative changes within a satisfaction that was much more important to monetary gains.

The two hours flew by easily and it's already 11:35 am, He take his coat from the back of his chair and wore it, and took his cell phone. He swiftly flipped through the door, his secretary followed him.

"Sir I checked the files and copied them in the system", she said taking her notepad to write something, if he says anything.

"Okay. Let's go to the meeting, it's already 11:40 am and we have to reach there in 20 minutes", he said checking the time, she nodded.