||Prologue||

Starting:- 15 July 2017

Complete on:-

ASLAAM-O-ALIKUM EVERYONE!

It's my first book on wattpad and this is my first book related to this category. This book is pure work of fiction, all the names, business, situations and places are work of author's fiction and imagination. Thank you for giving my book a try, it means a lot to me. So once again thank you everyone.

********************

Please guys support me through your comments and votes, after all a wattpad author only need these things to continue their writing here, so please do this favour on me too.

********************

Copyright:-
This book shouldn't be reproduced in any form. Retransmitted in any form without any authorisation and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY WORK, I HAVE EXERCISE MY BRAIN TO WRITE MY STORIES. IT'S MY HARDWORK ON MY STORIES SO I REQUEST YOU ALL TO DON'T COPY THEM. IF I FIND IT THEN I COULD FILE A COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU.

                      •RESPECT THAT✊🏻

THANK YOU 👸

WELCOME TO THE STORY OF MARRIED TO MR. KAPOOR

Prologue

Prologue

"In the world full of pretty faces, his heart chooses the most innocent"

The night was so Dark. So dark that she couldn't even see her hand in front of her, Perhaps she should taken it as a bad sign that even the moon was in hiding, but it was too late to back out now. She was in too deep pain and if she wouldn't ran, then the only thing that would happen to her, she would die just like she died, she can't even help her.....She...she died because of me only...the only thought which was running in her mind.

She couldn't risk doing anything wrong now.

She felt her whole body tense as the sound of engine reached at her ears and the flash of the headlights blinded her and she momentarily shielded her eyes until the car came to a halt. She stood there nervously, her heart was beating so faster, she wanted to run from there but what if someone else has come here to....to help her.

But what would happen if he had come here for again?

In a blink, she was pulled towards someone whose touch was known to her, she crashed with a thud on his chest. She hugged him tightly in happiness, her.....her brother has come to save her, how happy she was, she dose not have words to describe her happiness. Her eyes were beaming with new fresh tears. He was happy to found her, how restless he was when he didn't see on his place where a body was lying lifeless, a shiver run to his spine thinking about her, she was....was gone living her best friend alone to another world.

She took a fist of his shirt and clutched it to make herself stable to which he reciprocated by sliding his hand around her body, when he felt her hand clutching his shirt tightly he knows very well that how terrified she must be feeling, how much she have gone through, he have to protect her from everything.

'No matter what happens I'm going to protect you princess always.' He prayed in his heart.

Nothing had been more heart wrenching in her life, then that moment she has to loss her beloved best friend, she did so much to save her from that monster. She sacrificed her life for her, how would she tell her parents that she has gone because of her? How would she going to face all things alone?

Why?

She left her all alone when she needed her the most, why can't she been selfish for her own life?
Why she didn't try to saves herself?
Why she becomes so protective for me?

'Riya I will never forgive you for this.....never...never.' Her heart screamed.

She had always been the quirky, cheerful, bubbly and kind. Her sweet and helpful nature and her ability to look at life was so different, much more positive perception to won her hearts many times, her eyes always smiled, but a sudden realisation hit like someone has thrown a cold bucket of water on her. She left her and went far away from her. Why she taken that decision alone? Why she didn't listened to her when she pleaded, everything has broken, no one can fixed it.

Tears were rolling from her large almond eyes, his brother was wiping it but it seems like someone has opened the tap of water, why he was not there when they needed him the most?

Why?

He was crushing himself for everything happened, he wanted to console her but words were not coming from his lips, how terrible and broken was he feeling, it was hurting him to see her like this. He broke his promise to them, would Riya forgive him?
He have to ask forgiveness from her and his Princess too, he had made them suffered a lot not but now he would have to protect her from every little evil.

He hugged her so tightly that no one can make them apart, her heart was beating faster and more faster, her breathing were increasing....she was having problem but she didn't stop crying for a minute and she felt everything turning black and then she hears her brother shaking her chin up little bit to make her wake but it was difficult to let them and then she closed them muttering "I love you"

He closed his eyes before taking relief when he felt her breathing and then he thought that no matter what happens he would keep treading her ahead, for after every fall's there a rise and behind every thundercloud there is always blue sky at the other end.

Let's come and Join the journey of heart touching, romantic, tipsy-turvy tale, where Swara has to fought to survive with the depths of an aching soul, where emotions flood, she has to create a new emotions on that flood to flow with incredible emotions will leave a once positive spirit in despair.

***********************

Aslaam-o-Alikum everyone!

So here is the prologue and I hope you'll like guys. Please give your views and votes,it'll be highly appreciated.

So what do you all think about this?
What'll be his next move?
Will she accept that she has to survive for her family, for her best friend who has sacrificed her life?

********************

Please guys support me through your comments and votes, after all a wattpad author only need these things to continue their writing here, so please do this favour on me too.

********************

Share, vote and comment!

Till the next update
Allah Hafiz😄

Keep smiling
Keep reading

Dazzling_Fatima ^_^