My 100th imagine

Wow I can't believe I wrote a 100 of these I'm glad I started writing Chris Brown Imagines they are hella fun & getting to read comments from different people. I'm glad you loved the book. Y'all encourage me. I know I haven't been on in a while I've been busy but here an 100 imagine.

I was sleeping & I reached my arm to grab my baby but she was nowhere in bed. I opened my eyes & the bed was empty. I got out of bed & looked in the bathroom she wasn't there. I looked in the guest rooms she wasn't there. I got worried so I finally looked in our daughter's room. There she was was holding our baby girl in her arms while they were both sleep. They are so beautiful when they sleep. I took a picture of them & posted it on the gram & the caption read "my beautiful family❤️". I love my family I wouldn't trade it for the world. I walked in the room & kissed y/n on the forehead. She woke up & smiled. She gently put  Royalty on the bed.
Y/n-good morning baby "kisses Chris"
Chris-"holds you by the waist" morning beautiful.
Y/n-"laughs" why are you smiling so hard.
Chris-just glad to have my wonderful wife and daughter.
Y/n-aww Chris
Chris-"kisses you" I love you
Y/n-I love you too