Aaron Davis

Daniel Sharman portrays this character in my mind.

(It's fine if you imagine someone different)

Badass.

Hot.

Mysterious.

No. He is not a vampire.

Or a werewolf.

Or a hybrid.

HE IS NOT SUPERNATURAL.

Aaron comes off as bad. He shuts people out and doesn't seem friendly.

He's been through more than you know, so don't be quick to judge.

He's done some bad stuff, but he has his reasons.

He doesn't have any siblings.

He lives with his parents (Sharon and Chris) and can't wait to move out when it's time for college.

It may not seem like it, but he's smart.

He enjoys Shakespeare.

And he is quite the romantic.

//Read and find out more//

______________

Diary entry #1.

This is stupid and a waste of time.

Therapy is also stupid and a waste of time.

Dr. Lennings may have all those degrees hung up in her office, but I don't see what eduction you would need to ask people about their days.

Mom and dad keep telling me that this will be good for me, and that I'll have a fresh start after this.

I say fuck that.

I got expelled for throwing a couple punches. That's something I like to call bullshit.

They didn't ask for a reason, they just informed me that I wouldn't be coming back.

Dad transferred anyway. We're moving and I'll have a new school.

A new student body to be hated by.

Great. Isn't it?

Senior year, and I'm gunna be the new kid.

Awesome.

I don't know any ways to get sarcasm across on paper, so I hope you get it anyway.

I took literature. I figure I can sit by myself in a corner and do well in the class.

People will underestimate me, and I can use it to my advantage.

I already know what I wanna do in life. It's dumb that I have to go through another year of high school to get there.

Those are all my complaints for today, and I'm not wasting my time writing in a diary ever again, so this is the first and last entry.

Time to go burn this shit.

_________

xx