Keep it Together

A/N: WOOP CHANGED THE COVER :0
   This one was an idea I had before the season 2 trailer came out (which I watched at 5 am one night and started sobbing. Note to self don't watch Voltron stuff at 5 am or you will die) but it wouldn't exactly work now because we have hints of where Lance and Keith ended up. Anyway, my friend texted me one night About something Similar to this SO we'll see how it goes. Aight I'm rambling. Enjoy the chapter guys!
--

   Lance Mcclain has terrible luck

   Lance Mcclain has terrible luck. He just so happened to get separated from his team through a worm hole, land on a freezing cold planet, in a blizzard, and there were Galran soldiers everywhere.
As soon as the blue lion crashed, Lance was attacked. He fought the Galra off pretty well on his own. For a while that is. Soon he was out numbered and he had to make a run for it. He didn't escape untouched though. Right before he decided to run, a sword made a huge gash in his left leg. As he ran, each step became harder and harder until he wasn't really running anymore. Everything just sort of gave up inside him. But only one thought was going through his head.
I just lost the blue lion.
Wounded, cold and tired the blue paladin collapsed in the snow. (Was it even snow though? This is like in the middle of space, it could have been something like snow????)

   I have to keep going...

   Going where though? He had no idea where he was. He attempted to get back up, but it didn't work out and he ended up curling up in pain, a hand over the gash in his leg. He could feel the heat radiating off the blood from the cut.
    He knew the Galran soldiers weren't far behind him. There was no hiding out in a blizzard in the middle of nowhere. He started laying out his options. They all ended the same way. If the Galrans didn't kill him, he would probably freeze to death. So Lance Mcclain, a very unlucky person at the moment, lay in the bloodstained snow waiting for someone or something to find him.
   And After a long time of waiting, he started to feel less and less.
   His vision started to fade.
   The howling in his ears grew quieter.
   He couldn't feel anything anymore...

  "OVER THERE!" shouted someone in the distance

Lance barley heard it

He tried to move, he really did. But this is a Voltron oneshot, nothing ever works out. So of course, he blacked out. It really was the Best timing. (That's the sarcasm)

---

   Keith, being the lucky little shit that he is, managed to land, or crash, his lion in a cave. It was broken, so there was no getting off this planet anytime soon.
   Immediately, he started calling to the other paladins but of corse, Nothing came up.
   Though he could have sworn, in all the commotion not long ago, He saw Lance fall into the same wormhole as him.
  So he decided to check out this icey planet and leave kitty rose for a while.

   After about 10 minutes of trying to find his way through this storm, he came across a trail of blood and messy footprints littering the snow. And it was all being covered up fast by this blizzard. Keith started following it as fast as he could. It was like he was having a battle with the wind or something because not only did it make it harder to move (and mess up his mullet) , he could barley hear anything other than the howling in his ears.

"OVER THERE!" Someone shouted. Keith froze And just out of the corner of his eye, saw something purple running in a different direction.

God damn Galra. Every time

Then he noticed something. This trail of blood he had been following, lead directly where the Galrans were heading. Keith ran faster over to where the purple aliens disappeared and as soon as they came into sight, he ducked down behind a pile of snow.
"What does Zarkon want us to do with him?"
Keith peeked out to see what they were talking about but his veiw was blocked by a few soldiers standing in the way. He saw one of them kick something. The action was followed by a small yelp of pain.
   Keith placed a hand on his bayard ready to jump out just in case something were to happen.

"We could kill him, or bring him back to see what he knows about Voltron." one said and moved aside just enough for Keith to be able to see the persons face.

Keith's eyes widened

Lance

"You think we could really get something out of this mess?"

Keith took a better look at Lance. The blue paladin didn't move, he lay limp at their feet but he noticed his hand gently placed over his leg. He was injured and pretty badly but it wasn't terrible. One of the Galrans went to pick Lance up and before he had time to process what he was about to do, Keith jumped out at the soldiers and attacked them without a second thought.
--
    Lance flinched when he heard all the sudden noise. The noises were sorta on and off. Sometimes he would hear yelling or maybe a gunshot or something, then he fell unconscious again. It was as if he couldn't make up his mind about wether he wanted to be awake or not. He ended up not being able to choose though.  Something, or someone, was shaking him and yelling his name.

"Lance."

"Lance can you hear me?"

"God you're freezing..."

"Stay with me please..."

"I'm getting you out of here, just hang on."

All of the sudden he didn't feel as cold as he did before. With a lot of effort, he cracked his eyes open to see someone familiar.

"Keith..." he whispered

Keith looked down at the blue paladin, he had been carrying him bridal style back to his lion. (Wherever that is)

"Are you okay...?" He asked

Lance didn't say anything.

"We are heading back to my lion."  Keith told him

Lance tensed "Blue..."

"I know. We'll get her back don't worry."

   Lance ( dare I say) snuggled his head closer to Keith. He felt Keith stiffen a bit, and there was a long pause.
"Thank you..." Lance whispered closing his eyes and falling unconscious once more.
   Keith felt him go limp in his arms and sighed.

How were they going to get out of here?

--
Aye this might be a two parter?
I think.
Yeah probably
--

(11/23/16)

~Smol