"Don't be scared. I got you." He stretches his hand over her shoulder. Devin leans over, nods and points at her. "What's your name, babygirl?"

"Marie." She giggles.

"Well, they found the girls they were looking for." Kevin looks at me. We make eye contact for a few seconds until I quickly look away. He takes my chin and slowly turns me back and I panic. I can't kiss him, I don't know why but I just can't. He leans in closer and closer.

"You're growing a stache." I put my finger on his lips and push him back a little.

"Yeah." He quietly laughs.

"This movie is getting really interesting." I nervously stuff my mouth with popcorn and turn back to the movie.

"Right, the movie." He goes back to watching it as well but I know he's glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

"I gotta use the bathroom." I leave the very awkward situation.

"Aren't you those guys' friends?" The two girls ask me in the hallway.

"Mhm."

"They are cuties, but I'm Alexis."

"I'm Marie."

"Nagely."

"We have got to hang out." Alexis says.

• • • • • Next Day

"And then I was like, or nah." Marie finished her story and we laugh.

"What's good, what's good, what's good?" Daniel comes yelling down the stairs. Always damn yelling, for real. He sits next to Alexis and puts his arm around her. Devin and Kevin come down right after. As soon as Devin sits down he starts chatting, well flirting, with Marie. His phone rings.

"Sorry gotta take this." He answers the call. "Hello...Wait, why?.....Oh, I totally forgot...Ok..Ok..Bye, dad." He hangs up and looks directly at Kevin. "We're leaving tomorrow."

"For what?" Daniel asks.

"The tour, remember."

"I forgot about that, ughh." Daniel rolls his eyes. "I don't wanna leave yet."

"Damn, I forgot too." Kevin sighs.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Shari comes downstairs all happy. "I'm Shari, Kev's big sis." She introduces herself.

"Alexis."

"Marie."

"Kev, can I talk to you real quick?" Shari tells him then they go upstairs.

"How long will you guys be gone?" I ask.

"Seven weeks." Daniel says. That's a long time, and I was starting to like them. To be honest, I'm going to really miss Kevin. He's growing on me. And he's just so sweet, and caring, and just ughh. I think I'm falling for him. I think I'm falling hard.

• • • • • Next Day

This was it, they were leaving. I met the rest of Devin's family. Jazzy and Lexi are cool. His parents are really funny too.

"Well, I'm leaving." Kevin awkwardly stands in front of me with his hands in his front pockets.

"Yep." I stand the same way but my hands in my back pockets.

"I'm gonna miss you." He surprises me with a tight hug.

"Me too." I hug him back. I'm gonna miss these hugs.

"Promise me you'll text every day and Facetime me anytime you can." He breaks the hug and puts his hands on my waist. I stick out a pinkie.

"Promise." We pinkie swear.

"W-will y-y-you uh," He stutters then clears his throat. I purse my lips thinking of what's happening next. "Will you be, umm, m-umm," He clears his throat again. "Will you be extra punctual with those facetimes?" He quickly says and sheepishly smiles.

"Oh, Facetimes, yeah, totally. I'll make sure I will." We both nervously laugh.

"Come on, Kev, we leaving." Devin's dad yells from the car.

"Bye, Nagely."

"Bye, Kevin." He just stands there still holding my waist.

"You gonna go?" I laugh. He starts to slowly lean in once again. I swear I tried my hardest to just kiss him but I couldn't do it. Brandon ran through my mind the entire time.

"Bye, Kevin." I give him a quick hug then back away. I anticipate on what he does next.

"Bye, Nagely." He gives a small smile and looks down. Then he walked away.