(Pidge x reader) truth or dare

(3rd person POV)
Y/N sighed as she walked down the halls of the castle. Recently, things have been slow as there hasn't been any galra activity leaving the Inhabitants of the castle with nothing to do but to wait.
Of course after the first three days Y/N started to run out if things to do, as everyone else had preoccupied themselves with a hobby or a job.
Keith was usually sparring or bickering with lance, with kept lance occupied as well. Hunk was usually trying to make new foods with Coran. Shiro and allura were planning attacks and defence plans for when the galra start attacking again. Pidge was nearly always tinkering with something or adjusting their lion is some new way.
Poor Y/N had spent her days drawing and has run out of paper this morning and couldn't find allura to ask for more. The H/C girl could read a book of it weren't for all the books in the castle being written in only altean, which sucked really.
Her bored haze was interrupted by the sound of distant laughter. Curious, the girl walked down the halls to the main living room to be greeted by a small gathering in the middle of the carpet.
"Quick Y/N sit down were teaching allura and Coran how to play truth our dare" lance beamed and he sat next to Keith.
Y/N let out a small giggle as she sat herself down in between Keith and pidge.
"Ok, so the rules are simple" lance started." We spin this bottle, and however it lands on has to either pick truth or dare, and if you do it you can ask the next persona and so on, you got it?" Allura and Coran nodded " what happens if you don't do the dare?" Asked Allura with a confused look on her face. " well then you have to do a truth""ah, very well shall we start?" Everyone nodded as hunk span the bottle the bottle landed on Keith and shiro but the nozzle of the bottle was pointing at Keith so shiro could ask the truth or dare." Keith truth or dare?" "Dare" " I dare you to...um..kiss.. I don't know..lance?"shiro said as he raises his eyebrows and let a devious smirk fall on his face "are you actually fucking kidding me?" "Nope you chose dare so do it"
Everyone was laughing as Keith and lance both went red." Well fuck it" Keith mumbled as he quickly took lances confused face in his hands and smashed their lips together before he quickly backed away. "Holy quiznak my ship has sailed" pidge mumbled under their breath as Y/N giggled at the cinnamon haired paladin.
"Ok Keith you can go next, ask away" at this Keith's head perked up and he smirked slyly at the H/C girl to his right.
Said girl in question gulped as she knew he would try something to do with pidge.
At this very moment in time Y/N regrets ever telling Keith about her crush on the green paladin." Hmm, Y/N, truth or dare?" The H/C girl weighed her options. If she chose truth she was fucked but if she chose dare what would he do? "Um, I-I chose dare.." She mumbled and she felt her hands start to become clammy "hehe ok so dare you to kiss the person you are most attracted to in this room."
A few collective giggles where heard whitin the circle as the girl blushed so hard she thought she would self combust." Does it have to be on the mouth?" She asked nervously but before Keith could intervene hunk answered for him "only if you want to" he smiles.
At this moment Y/N thanked hunk mentally for not screwing her over completely.
"Um ok here I go I guess" she mumbled. She blushed as she turned to the green paladin and placed a chaste kiss on their cheek. Both teens cheeks turned red as everyone 'awed'. Pidge let out a small smile before everyone returned to the game." Hmm hunk, truth or dare?" Y/N asked knowing the yellow paladin would choose truth no matter what." Truth,obviously" "hehe alright then, is it true you have a crush on shay?" "Wha-what, I-I mean I liked her but-well I-I think she's nice and I mean- OK I LIKE HER!" Everyone in the room awed as the yellow paladin blushed and hid his face." Ok so now it's my turn, pidge truth or dare?" "Um dare I guess?"
Hunk laughed as Pidges face lit up a bright red as the paladin started to discretely shake their head." I dare you to kiss, on the lips, your favourite person in the room" Y/N's hear sank they'll probably pick shiro the girl thought but she was snapped out of her thought when she notices pidge turning to her "hey Y/N" the girl hummed in response but was soon cut off as pidge slammed their lips in hers, slipping their hands to hold their waist as her hands placed themselves on the green Paladins fluffy head of cinnamon hair. Whoots, laughes and awes where heard from all around the room as the two deepened the kiss. Sadly they both needed air and separated with blushing faces and small smiles on their faces.
"Y/N?"
"Yeah pidge?"
"Do you maybe,um wanna be,my a-ah, my g-girlfriend?" The green paladin stuttered.
Y/N felt her heart swell in her chest.
"You don't know how long I've wanted you to say that" she said as she kissed pidge again smirking as everyone was whistling in the background.
Maybe these today hasn't been so boring after all...

Well that's my first one shot done! I hoped you liked it and if you have any requests please leave them in the comments or PM me! Thanks for reading, yours truly
~Zie