Book Two | True End - Chapter Four

Your Pov:

I thought back on what happened just yesterday.

"(Y/n)... I love you..."

My face flushed red when I thought back on all of what Travis said.

It was really sweet...

Id never heard Travis say anything like that.... Just the thought of it fills me with happiness. I smiled and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand.

Y- Hey Travis...
T- Hey. Is something wrong...?
Y- No. I... Just want to ask you something...
T- What is it (Y/n)?

One minute passed.... Then two..... Then three....

T- (Y/n)... You still there?

My heart began to pound in my chest to the point of where I was convinced Travis could hear it from across the street.

T- (Y/n)? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?

Come on! Say it! Its not hard! Just type the eight words!

I exhaled deeply, a breath I didn't know I had been holding back.

Its now or never, do it while you have the courage!

Y- Travis...
Y- Will you go on a date with me...?

Travis' Pov:

Panick filled my heart and fear consumed me.

Did I do something to upset her? Is she mad at me? Why isnt she responding? Did something happen?

Just as I began freaking out my phone pinged, signaling that I had a new message. I practically dove at my phone and checked the message.

Y- Travis...
Y- Will you go on a date with me...?

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone. I guess I must have screamed or something because suddenly Garroth kicked my door off of its hinges and ran in with Laurance and Dante.

"Travis! Whats wrong?!" Dante exclaimed as he pushed past Garroth and Laurance.

I slowly turned my head towards him and saw his gaze land on my phone.

"Travis? Are you ok?" Garroth asked as he followed Dante's gaze to my phone.

I slowly nodded my head, unable to do anything else.

She... She just.... Asked me out.... She... Asked.... Me.... Out! I was supposed to ask her out! Well... This..... Changes everything...!

"Oh.... He's fine... (Y/n) just asked him on a da- Oh my Irene! (Y/n) asked you on a date! SHE TOTALLY JUST CHANGED THE GENDER ROLES IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!" Dante practically screamed.

"Are you saying.... That Travis is a girl now????" Garroth asked.

"Garroth.... I think..... He means that (Y/n) just broke the expectations of society and asked Travis out when normally society finds it more acceptable and common for the guy to ask the girl out..." Laurance pointed out.

"Well... Are you going to answer.... Or what.... Is this story going somewhere... Or....." Dante commented and slowly trailed off as I glared at him.

Your Pov:

Its been ten minutes...... Why isnt he answering?! Is he going to reject me?!

Panic slowly began to consume me and I soon found out my hands were shaking,badly, and I dropped my phone.

Ok... Calm down.... Knowing Travis he probably freaked out and the guys barged into his room in concern.

Suddenly a ping emitted from my phone, notifying me that I had a new message.

T- Sorry... The guys barged into my room.... And yea. Ill go on a date with you. :)
T- What did you have in mind?

And just like that my panic started to melt away.... And then I realized.....

"MOTHER OF IRENE I DIDNT THINK THAT THROUGH!" And I shrieked that at the top of my lungs.

Another ping emitted from my phone.

T- Haha. Thats alright (Y/n). We could just go to the park or something...

My eye twitched and my hands balled into fists.

"TRAVIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed.

Ping.

T- Yes, (Y/n)? You called?
Y- How the- What the- Why?!
T- I am simply one hell of a butler.

And once again I screamed. "TRAAAAVVVIIIISSSSS VAAAALLLLLLLCRRRRRRUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!"

_________________________________
Sorry I havent been updating much alot has been happening. Im going to try to get as many chapters as I can out today. So be on the look out for that and everything. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far leave a comment and tell me what you think. For those of you that are wondering whats been going on and everything I will tell you in the next chapter. And keep an eye out for my other stories I plan on updating them as well!