Chapter Nineteen- A Stage Of Grief

(Please don't mind my pronunciation lol some of it is a bit off)(I don't know why I made them talk in Japanese... Anyways the english version of what they are saying is in the story...)

Your Pov:

When I opened my eyes I was in a hospital bed once again. I looked around and found Travis in the bed next to mine. Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda were scattered around the room. "(Y/n)! You're awake! What the heck happened?!" Aphmau exclaimed hurry to my bed side. I looked over at Travis and he sat up. "Ugh.... What happened?" He asked rubbing his head. "......When Travis was dying... And you went to get a nurse.... I gave him some of my life force.... And then I guess I blacked out...." I mumbled. "Blacked out?! More like in a coma! You were out for a week!" Aphmau exclaimed. I looked at my hands. I then looked at Travis.

(This is what is being said in the video)

You to Travis- Promise that you'll never leave me...

Travis to you- I promise.

You to Travis- I love you...

Travis to you- I love you also... I really love you...

You to Travis- Never leave my side...

You to Travis- Please don't die...

You to Travis- You are my life....

Aphmau to You- He must rest...

Katelyn to you- Lets go home

Aphmau to everyone but Travis- Lets go

Aphmau to you- He's going to be fine.

Lucinda to you on the way back to Aphmau's house- Hey... Smile...

Kawaii~Chan to you- Please smile...

You to Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda- I cant do it....

-Silence-

(F/n) to you when she sees you walking with the girls- Hey! Long time no see!

Kawaii~Chan to (F/n)- Who are you?

(F/n) to Kawaii~Chan- Im her best friend!

(F/n) to you when she notices your sadness- Hey, why do you look so sad...?

Katelyn to (F/n)- Her friend is in the hospital

(F/n) to the group- What happened?

You snapping at (F/n)- SHUT UP! Just shut up!

(F/n) to you in confusion- What?

You to (F/n)- Just stop talking about it!

(F/n) to you- Sorry...

You to (F/n)- Why are you here?

(F/n) to you- I came to visit you....
-end of whats in the video-

"Well right now isn't the best time..." I growled. "I can see that..." (F/n) said with a frown. I narrowed my eyes as tears began to form in them. "H-hey! D-don't cry (Y/n)~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "I think I'm going to turn in for the night..." I said as we stopped in front of Aph's house. All of a sudden my phone started to right. "Hello?" I asked when I answered. "Hello (Y/n) this is Dr. Knight." Dr. Knight said. "Dr. Knight?! Is everything ok?!" I exclaimed. "Yes (Y/n) do not worry. If anything things are better than ok. Thanks to what you did when Travis was dying..... He will be allowed to go home in a day or two! The others will be able to go home by tomorrow!" Dr. Knight said happily. "W-wait... Really?! Thats awesome!" I exclaimed. After that Dr. Knight hung up. "So....?" Aphmau asked. "Travis will be allowed to come home in a day or two and the others will be able to come home tomorrow...." I said happily. "Thats amazing!" Aphmau cheered. I smiled before I looked at (F/n) who had a frown plastered on her face. "Hey... You ok?" I asked. "Y-yea!" She exclaimed smiling. That smile was forced.... I know it was... "W-well anyways... I gotta go!" She said as she quickly ran down the street. "Huh? What was that all about...?" Kawaii~Chan asked cocking her head. I shrugged my shoulders. "Well anyways... Goodnight..." I said with a wave as I began walking over to my house. "Its only... 5 o'clock... Are you really going to bed already?" Aphmau asked. "Yea... Im beat..." I said stretching. Aphmau laughed slightly and went into her house along with the others except for Lucinda who started walking to her house. Travis gets to leave the hospital soon! Yes!
_________________________________________________________________
See no one died!!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and if you are wondering about the A-Kon chapters they are still going to happen! Even though A-Kon should be over considering before the accident it was going to happen in a week and you were in a coma for a week plus some... But... I have magical author powers and A-Kon is going to last as long as I want it to... So it will happen! Anyways... Leave me a comment telling me what you think so far! Also I hope listening to what I was saying in Japanese was bearable.... I taught myself how to say that all in an hour so yea... I rushed a bit.... Heheh... Anyways... Author~Chan out!